• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbone

i would like to have an animated gif of blackthorne nonchalantly shooting a dude behind him without looking back. anyone who has played it will know what i am talking about. barring that i would accept a nice clean one of the original artwork (box art shot basically). i love blackthorne so much.

yencid

legbone said:
i would like to have an animated gif of blackthorne nonchalantly shooting a dude behind him without looking back. anyone who has played it will know what i am talking about. barring that i would accept a nice clean one of the original artwork (box art shot basically). i love blackthorne so much.
would help if you got US a link (video) and the time in said video.

legbone

that's cool don't worry about it. i don't have a video or anything. was just hoping. anyway i will start looking on youtube for pics or something. i would settle for just a picture from google images at this point. let me do some digging around and i shall return some day. thanks for showing interest in helping. i will research some videos and find something good. the post was pretty impulsive. thanks again though.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
legbone said:
that's cool don't worry about it. i don't have a video or anything. was just hoping. anyway i will start looking on youtube for pics or something. i would settle for just a picture from google images at this point. let me do some digging around and i shall return some day. thanks for showing interest in helping. i will research some videos and find something good. the post was pretty impulsive. thanks again though.

blackthorne.jpg

legbone

holy shit! thanks guys. i will use the photo and will find a video. i will be back with a video. until then thank you so much! i really appreciate it. i came here on a whim. you guys are the best.

G-Fex

Keyser Soze said:
It needed a good bit of cutting to stay inside the limits. Maybe someone else might be able to do a better job.

Fantastic, thank you very much Keyser, you're my hero today.

yencid

its not a competition! xD

ill do it regardless, see how it comes out.

ILL WIN DAMNIT! >: D

actually since you said future use i might as well make you other .gifs from that video:)

nl3fw8.jpg

Oyashiro

Hey guys, could someone please make me a .gif avatar of the following music video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_ZdM7nmzo

The person I want is the guitarist on the right who appears at 1:15. There are quite a few good spots you can use. Examples: 1:22-1:24, 2:00-2:06 (would like this one, from where it zooms in a bit on her to the part where the guy appears on the mirror [but don't include him!]), 3:26-3:30 is also an awesome one and I'm sure would look great.

Any of these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

G-Fex

Oyashiro said:
Hey guys, could someone please make me a .gif avatar of the following music video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_ZdM7nmzo

The person I want is the guitarist on the right who appears at 1:15. There are quite a few good spots you can use. Examples: 1:22-1:24, 2:00-2:06 (would like this one, from where it zooms in a bit on her to the part where the guy appears on the mirror [but don't include him!]), 3:26-3:30 is also an awesome one and I'm sure would look great.

Any of these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hizaki fan, fantastic choice.

Red Scarlet

yencid said:
hell if i know :lol

:lol "I JUST MAKE THEM, MAN"

I think Infinite9 is screwed now, too. Even if he changes his avatar that one will probably still get quoted (and is it even a character from anything? Or just a drawing by the guy?).

yencid

Red Scarlet said:

I think Infinite9 is screwed now, too. Even if he changes his avatar that one will probably still get quoted (and is it even a character from anything? Or just a drawing by the guy?).
i THINK that one is from a persona game but im not sure since i havent played any of em.

Red Scarlet

Nah, it's some drawing by the guy that draws some anime stuff (same guy that draws the official stuff of my avatar).

edit:
InfiniteNine said:
At least use the original resolution image, I don't like seeing that blurry mess.
002o_h1024.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Red Scarlet said:

She's from the manga Archaic Smile. No scans or translation project for it exist. >;
Might as well make her an emotion now since everyone seems to use it as such anyways. :p

Red Scarlet

Oh, ok. You never answered in the burger thread. The manga thread people, where I never went into that thread until today (I don't know why), were blaming me for it! I didn't start it. But that was Dresden. And the first page I saw had some manga picture thing of a guy talking about cumming buckets. I promptly left that thread.

Oyashiro

Red Scarlet, dunno if you're serious or not, but they're band members from vis-kei bands :p I like Versailles (the band) a lot, and the guitarist (avatar) is pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom