• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I see a few users here with Shenmue defence force avatars, how do I get one of those?

I love both games, I would recommend them to someone in a heartbeat, I play both each year.

I suck at photo manipulation, so that's not really going to work for me. I would just like my current avatar be modified to include a Shenmue defence force banner.

Tried my hand at these, hopefully I did them justice.

ShlmbM6.png

l0pjIBr.png

I would like a Shenmue defence force version of my current avatar please, transparent background. It would take some minor resizing of my current avatar so as not to lose any of the image.

This is the original image.

latest

Grexeno

Posting again because it got lost in the shuffle somehow?

48690617_p0_master1200.jpg

Can I get a headshot of the character on the left, flipped to be facing the other way?

(Not transparent, please.)

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Is there a place to request gifs? Because I've always wanted a gif of Obi Wan telling Padme "I'm so sorry." With the text. Would be such a useful reaction gif.

"I've decided to replay Sonic 06!"

Obiwanimsosorry.gif

So, I'm really enjoying my current avatar, but I'd like it if someone could enlarge it a bit without it looking terrible (I tried myself and it came out really bad). It'd be cool if it was still transparent, too.

Source, if it helps.

Cilla

I know this is generally, well always just for avatars. I see people make things transparent quite often. I have artwork I would like transparent and wondering if someone could help. I can't seem to do it. If not that is ohkay.

hokagebb8_by_cillavsgames-d9pd7tp.png

If this is not ohkay.. I will delete the post. I checked the OP and didn't say you CAN'T ASK. So.. Hopefully?

Tom Nook

Hope it's not too much to ask but would like to have a Golden State Warriors Logo on the apron. Replace the leaf logo to a Warriors Logo.

Thanks

caramac

I know this is generally, well always just for avatars. I see people make things transparent quite often. I have artwork I would like transparent and wondering if someone could help. I can't seem to do it. If not that is ohkay.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/43a1/f/2016/025/d/2/hokagebb8_by_cillavsgames-d9pd7tp.png[IMG]

If this is not ohkay.. I will delete the post. I checked the OP and didn't say you CAN'T ASK. So.. Hopefully?[/QUOTE]

Is this ok for you?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Vm7xNJa.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

CtEaHJw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom