• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

UfTgjYL.png
xn8MAU0.png

boIv7oq.png
fwQgzKg.png

GqrxvZA.png
qfRzno8.png

They look great. Thank you!

Lnkn52

Make sure the avatar size meets these requirements:

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 120 pixels or 50.0 KB

Kas

Can someone take the face from the puppet as an avatar?
Preferably with just the face with the black background please.
Man-or-Muppet.png

Could someone take this Leon Kennedy image to avatarize? The one of Alex as well? I'm unsure which will look better for GAF.

cDMH0CZ.png

alex_vs__young_alex_by_kandoken-d83k9nd.jpg

As far as the Alex one. It would be adult version on the left, and crop it to where the red scar stops so we don't see his manly nipples.

Thanks to anyone who can make this happen. :)

John Blade

Don't know if anyone here don't mind but just asking. Is anyone can make the avatar below. Just outline around the main character and make her transparent. Sorry if I ask too much.

Auctopus

I was wondering whether in light of this morning's sad news, someone could put the Aladdin Sane lightning strike across my Avatar's eye?

b1211704c422bc64e4360cacfdb3261a.jpg

blurr

I've tried to update my avatar with a transparent background, it seemed fine on my PC but when I uploaded it became white(it was grey earlier), any idea why?

(I've only recently learned how to create images/sprites with transparent background)

Can Someone make this avatar size, transparent (with the food still there), and post it this direction and flipped to see which is better? Thanks!
eOV2hDs.png

I've tried to update my avatar with a transparent background, it seemed fine on my PC but when I uploaded it became white(it was grey earlier), any idea why?

(I've only recently learned how to create images/sprites with transparent background)

You have to resize it to 100(w)x120(h) pixels or less before using it as an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom