• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone clean up my avatar so it looks better on the dark theme?

Here's the original if you need it.
http://i.imgur.com/JCEUFZn.jpg

2Sv6A6K.png

Can I get a transparent background?

R2fDMHz.png

Why cant neogaf just have a crop option? LOL
I dont know why im not good at actually resizing the avatar :/

Can anyone clean this up for me and make a few avatar sizes I can pick from? Thank you!

cWY3gnF.png

Coreda

Why cant neogaf just have a crop option? LOL
I dont know why im not good at actually resizing the avatar :/

Can anyone clean this up for me and make a few avatar sizes I can pick from? Thank you!

mihaelmellokeehl-link1msl7.png
mihaelmellokeehl-link32s4r.png
mihaelmellokeehl-linkmfsqo.png

Kanye Link?

Can someone make this avatar size and crop out the logo (including the bottom curve of the "R" breaking into the top of the sun)? Thanks!

tangledupinblue-transtksw9.png

I'm guessing this is what you wanted, but you may have meant the actual logo instead.

Happypea

Neo Member
I'm not sure how hard it is but can someone take a frame of this and re-size it for my avatar please, I've tried taking a screen shot and re-size it buy my paint skills are apparently not enough for it to look decent.

LB2CBlX.gif

Edit: Tried to re-size it first as a gif, something went so wrong and I'm not even sure how:

WY0aBDk.gif

JayEH

got it thanks for the help, I usually use Paint to resize and I guess it keeps the white background when you try to do it there.

If anyone could make the glowing white bits at the top of the head and under the hands and the gray bits of the background in the top left and right corners next to the ears transparent. I'd appreciate it, such a pain to edit!

C96KRJ3.png

Can someone make the background transparent and also make this avatar size?
Would really appreciate it =)

oH2HlyJ.jpg

Hey I hate to bump a post, but after reading the OP i've realized maybe my request may have been to complicated. So if someone could just make this the correct avatar size i'd appreciate that.

Tizoc

uncharted-4-drake-character-shading.jpg

Could someone make me an avatar of Drake wearing a sombrero and with the 'PS4 Console exclusive game' as the bottom part of the avatar please?
Anyone please?
Or at least it being drake wearing a somberero :x

TrueBlue

I'd really like a transparent version of this, preferably from Rosalina's midriff upwards, so that you can see both her arms/hands and her wand. The Luma on the top right is expendable.

That's just preference however. I understand that this might be a difficult picture to make into an avatar. so I'll take what I can get.

Thanks in advance!

I'd really like a transparent version of this, preferably from Rosalina's midriff upwards, so that you can see both her arms/hands and her wand. The Luma on the top right is expendable.

That's just preference however. I understand that this might be a difficult picture to make into an avatar. so I'll take what I can get.

Thanks in advance!

w8L7QbL.png

Can I please get a transparent avatar of this.
thomas-wayne-batman-meets-bruce-wayne-batman-4.jpg

thanks.

l8OMWDj.png

6YY9Miy.png

2eaTFY1.png

rgH9bE7.png

uGL02FI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom