• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Mr. B Natural said:
i got accused of loving paul blart mall cop. So, I want to embrace that madness. If I can get a Paul Blart Avatar of any kind, I'll take it.

Maybe this'll be a good avatar?

%28050409185828%29paul_blart_mall_cop_2.jpg

6OrBz.jpg
hGMW0.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
att7i8.gif

Just because no one requested isn't a good enough reason not to post it. But mostly it gives me a chance to ask a question about .gif animation timing:

I'm using Photoshop CS5 to make gifs and I've noticed all the gifs I make have different timing between Firefox and everything else. Firefox seems to play everything at the "correct" speed, according to what I preview the gifs at before I save them. Everything else, Chrome, IE, Windows fax and picture viewer, plays them at what I'm estimating is at half speed.

I've tested other gifs and some will display the same behavior, but a lot of them play at the same speed no matter the viewer/browsers.

Any ideas?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Can someone make me an animated one using

This video

19seconds in to 24 seconds if possible! Focused on both of them if you can, if not, just Turk (the black guy).

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Not sure what's involved here... with limitations and such. Sure it's a pain in the butt, but would appreciate any attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ufPFrLheE&feature=related

59 - 104

If it can run forwards --> backwards for a clean loop that would be awesome, but understand if it isn't possible.

edit: actually... now that I think about it, it wouldn't loop right anyway... so nevermind that last part.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I need a gif made, but I am too stupid to know how to make that happen.

In 30 Rock,Season 2, episode 2 at the 12:00 minute mark, there is a scene where Wil Arnett leans over and whispers "I'm going to make your heart explode."

I need that in gif form so bad. Can anybody help?

noisome07

Banned
recklessmind said:
Not sure what's involved here... with limitations and such. Sure it's a pain in the butt, but would appreciate any attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ufPFrLheE&feature=related

59 - 104

If it can run forwards --> backwards for a clean loop that would be awesome, but understand if it isn't possible.

edit: actually... now that I think about it, it wouldn't loop right anyway... so nevermind that last part.

had to kill some color to get it right
29c9sbc.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
TOM f'N CRUISE said:
can i get a funny tom cruise animated gif?? i don't really care what its from :D
TomFnCruise.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
noisome07 said:
had to kill some color to get it right
29c9sbc.gif

Thanks!

Have to say, though... it's kind of creepy now. :lol Not quite what I was going for.

What if the smile was cut, (just the glasses and the look) could it retain some color?

If not, either way, greatly appreciated.

noisome07

Banned
recklessmind said:
Thanks!

Have to say, though... it's kind of creepy now. :lol Not quite what I was going for.

What if the smile was cut, (just the glasses and the look) could it retain some color?

If not, either way, greatly appreciated.

immsf9.gif

if someone can make a better one, feel free

WanderingWind

yencid said:
i can make you guys animated .gifs if you want :)

I need help with one! See above or below

I need a gif made, but I am too stupid to know how to make that happen.

In 30 Rock,Season 2, episode 2 at the 12:00 minute mark, there is a scene where Wil Arnett leans over and whispers "I'm going to make your heart explode."

I need that in gif form so bad. Can anybody help?

yencid

hey reckless you still need it or you good?

@wanderingwind: can you find me a video of it on youtube? i cant whatsoever

WanderingWind

yencid said:
hey reckless you still need it or you good?

@wanderingwind: can you find me a video of it on youtube? i cant whatsoever

I have the episode, I'll clip it down and upload it. Thanks!

It would be amazing if someone could avatar-ize this for me:

sfi42u.jpg

I think it'd look best if it could loop the beginning until just before the two salutes, but whatever you think best works. I would love you forever.

Though, if the Flyers don't win the Stanley Cup (which isn't a huge concern because they will,) I won't be able to use it for long 'til the NHL regular season starts up again.

snesfreak

Banned
Zod the Bear said:
It would be amazing if someone could avatar-ize this for me:

sfi42u.jpg

I think it'd look best if it could loop the beginning until just before the two salutes, but whatever you think best works. I would love you forever.

Though, if the Flyers don't win the Stanley Cup (which isn't a huge concern because they will,) I won't be able to use it for long 'til the NHL regular season starts up again.
Will this work?
zodthebear.gif

yencid

im trying to see how to compress it enough so thats its below the limit, looks good and is saying the whole thing

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Are there any Office Space gifs out there, preferably of Gibbons looking depressed or sighing or something like that?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Does anybody recall the Chocolate video by SNSD that made the rounds some time ago (Did I post it?)? Anyway, near the end is this beautiful shot with sparks raining down on Taeyon (the cutie in my avatar), and I would willingly do naughty things over the internet to secure an avatar'd version of that.

Any help?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
jamieson87_1.png

jamieson87_2.png

Had to trim the RAFA picture a bit, otherwise it would have been too long.
PantherLotus said:
Does anybody recall the Chocolate video by SNSD that made the rounds some time ago (Did I post it?)? Anyway, near the end is this beautiful shot with sparks raining down on Taeyon (the cutie in my avatar), and I would willingly do naughty things over the internet to secure an avatar'd version of that.

Any help?
If you can find the video, I'll try and help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom