• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

French journalist & famous Rockstar insider says that an imminent announcement from Rockstar Game is coming

MrTroubleMaker

Gold Member
To Do List Nothing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Holammer

With Elden Ring's success? I hope they eventually make a D&D meets GTA type game.
Hire Baalbuddy as a creative director, success guaranteed.

mhirano

Obviously Max Payne 3 remastered to pump us up for the Max Payne 1 and 2 remakes.
(Been playin MP3 in 40 120fps on PC and it is still AMAZING!)

Every other week is "some rumor from some rockstar insider".
In the past year, up to very recently we've heard:

-Bully 2 from Tom Henderson
-New IP set in medieval times with focus on swordfighting
-Remake of RDR1
-GTA 6 with two protagonists, multiple time period,s and multiple cities

who knows if any of this is true, and even if true, when any of it will materialize. All I know is R* is on its way to becoming a 1 game every 2 generations company.

solidus12

He also has a dedicated Naughty Dog channel that covers everything ND, and during a Q&A session he wasn’t able to respond whether Naughty Dog have their own in house engine or use Unreal Engine.

So yeah… insider 🐈

Last edited:
Probably be an announcement for GTA5: Remastered yet Again Premium Edition XL for the PS5 Pro and XSX: Series Pro to take slightly more advantage of that extra horsepower of the consoles.

Last edited:

theHFIC

Fingers crossed for a mobile free to play release of their two Austen Powers games for GameBoy Color

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i don't think we'll hear about GTA VI until later this year. maybe not until 2023.

if we're lucky they'll announce a RDR (1) remaster/remake or more likely we'll get GTA V on mobile devices and/or Switch. i mean, it is a 9 year old game so i'm sure phones can run it now. i honestly wouldn't put it past rockstar.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Red Dead 2 Next Gen with a visual upgrade only Digital Foundry can see at 300% zoom and all for the cheap cheap price of £49.99

GHound

Rockstar insider? Announcement imminent?
The Rock Reaction GIF
Max Payne 3 "Definitive Edition" announcement at SGF confirmed.

Top Bottom