• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
the fucks that ? am i going to need to be the sausage police now?

It's horse sausage no joke

No need man 👌🌟

We are live folks!

Night Sky Love GIF by Barbara Pozzi

why did you pick 22•22 for your name? is there a meaning behind it? or do you just like that time?

Fixed. But it used to be 22:22. For the reason behind it though. Well, during my time on Earth I've had and still have phases were I'll be seeing numbers like 3:33 or 17:17 and so forth. Multiple times a day sometimes. Just randomly looking at my microwave or phone.

I like to think the godhead is telling me I'm on the right path. Albeit my current mental space or visualizing my future and such.

It simply means I have decided to add a blinking live tag. You are welcome.

How is your Friday going ?

Hey DGrayson DGrayson !! Thanks for that and welcome back!! ♡

Last edited:
Fixed. But it used to be 22:22. For the reason behind it though. Well, during my time on Earth I've had and still have phases were I'll be seeing numbers like 3:33 or 17:17 and so forth. Multiple times a day sometimes. Just randomly looking at my microwave or phone.

I like to think the godhead is telling me I'm on the right path. Albeit my current mental space or visualizing my future and such.

Hey DGrayson DGrayson !! Thanks for that and welcome back!! ♡
i like 3:33 because it's meant to be when ghosts and shit appear or becoming powerful.

"on the floor by the door there's a sliver of light and a pair of cloven feet standing there and there's a knock as the clock strikes 3:33, as you awaken to a living nightmare!"

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
i like 3:33 because it's meant to be when ghosts and shit appear or becoming powerful.

"on the floor by the door there's a sliver of light and a pair of cloven feet standing there and there's a knock as the clock strikes 3:33, as you awaken to a living nightmare!"

3 a night is the witching hour so they say

Top Bottom