• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just this week on GAF, I've sadly seen:
-Pics of shit.
-Pics of piss.

What are you missing?

My Pms are open

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That final pose of the guy lol

Some quality shitposts i reckon. 👀

boom GIF

VN1X

Banned
What are my plans you ask? Well let me tell you GAF. I've got one insane weekend coming up! Starting with the ESL tourney that's on right now, while watching that I'm chowing down on a pokebowl with fried shrimp. After that I will probably watch some Succession, perhaps play a bit of Warframe (a bit meaning 8 hours), check out more CS2 that I've just been invited to, some reading, church, catsit on my sister's cat, and then it's Monday.

What a life.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Correct. Should be piss.

Look like american pizza with pepperoni, 6 heart attacks out of 10, i would put a napkin on top to clean the grease again.

Needs more pineapple and blue cheese.

Thanks for your rating!👌

What are my plans you ask? Well let me tell you GAF. I've got one insane weekend coming up! Starting with the ESL tourney that's on right now, while watching that I'm chowing down on a pokebowl with fried shrimp. After that I will probably watch some Succession, perhaps play a bit of Warframe (a bit meaning 8 hours), check out more CS2 that I've just been invited to, some reading, church, catsit on my sister's cat, and then it's Monday.

What a life.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

More like

mmm GIF

😉

This kind

4EQOjiH.jpg

Fancy ceiling and subtle lighting makes all the difference doesn't it

Last edited:
Pizza police in action
i'm not even really much of a pizza fan but yeah i might have gone too hard on him

What the fuck your on about nightmare jesus give the guy a break hahaha

I'm actually laughing out loud haha
sorry

Btw why quote me when

X7GnVed.jpg
you're only making things worse for yourself!

Hello? Hops? Can you hear me, West Texas CEO West Texas CEO ?

pVqsFVn.jpg
the fucks that ? am i going to need to be the sausage police now?

Records, edibois, and playing with my Deck.
shaking things up i see

Ew, dark mode user.

What a fukcin bat.
u tryin to call me a bat too m8?

Cr6mKH8.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom