• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Cyberpunk 2077 bugs & glitches

Vae_Victis

Banned
This guy is a genius

Screw city mapping, pathfinding, gradual/proportional response and realism.

IF=player commits any crime
THEN=set all nearby police NPCs as hostile
IF=no police NPCs nearby
THEN=spawn hostile police NPCs in furthest free, connected ground tile in 15m radius from player

tehc.jpg

The only bugs I have encountered was a body floating in midair and not being able to pick up random objects.. kind of annoying when I am trying to loot an entire area and there's that one random object I can't seem to pick up despite staring straight at it from different angles.

MetalRain

Most fun bug I found out:
- my motorbike spawned inside other car, there was bit of fighting which one owns that bit of road for a while and then other car vanished.
- One person was t-posing inside bar at Jig Jig street, I talked to her and she commented something like some people find her weird.
- I was looting roof of a building in Badlands, abandoned village with Panam. Somehow I teleported something like 100m away to desert and had to walk back to building.

Last edited:

Forsete

Gold Member
My sprint button randomly didn't want to work any more.

Also, for some reason when I pull out my weapon it sometimes fires full auto. Got the police attention once which lead to an unnecessary gunfight with a lot of dead cops.

Bartski

Gold Member
This happened to me on both PC & PS4. ;) Happens when you enter the car before the game updates it with the driver inside.

also when you die during a certain mission with Pam. The game forgets you were the passenger when loading the checkpoint and spawns you both behind the wheel

FastOrc

My cars and bike play games with me at times, i call one waiting for it to stop for it to then drive past me. then it likes me chasing it up the road for a mile or two... lol

EDMIX

xrnzaaas

Honestly it's not that surprising. It's not a coincidence you have to interact with a bathroom mirror before you can see your reflection. They've been looking everywhere how to improve the performance.

I wish I captured the guy I saw walking in car sit animation.

I did capture this though.

The fact it kept trying to fix itself yet still fell though the game world multiple more times before it did was really what had me laughing.

Bartski

Gold Member

is that the one they patched that can happen if you exit brandance in the edit view?

Also:

Seen some crazy funny new bugs of NPCs taking a piss in totally wrong places but can't find it.

Top Bottom