• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Cyberpunk 2077 bugs & glitches

CthulhuPL

I miss the old days when every GTA game had such funny bugs and glitches and it was part of experience. You adored the game more because of these glitches. Nowdays people shit on a game with huge open world game, npcs and cars whenever anykind of bug happens... I'm playning on XSX and so far I had very little glithces or bugs. I have the impression that pc and last gen were the most undeveloped versions of the game becuase I have more bugs in valhalla and legion than in cp.

Last edited:
I miss the old days when every GTA game had such funny bugs and glitches and it was part of experience. You adored the game more because of these glitches. Nowdays people shit on a game with huge open world game, npcs and cars whenever anykind of bug happens... I'm playning on XSX and so far I had very little glithces or bugs. I have the impression that pc and last gen were the most undeveloped versions of the game becuase I have more bugs in valhalla and legion than in cp.

Nah, PC is fine, it's what I've been playing on. I can't even replicate most bugs people complain about and I've ever recorded Youtube videos to prove it, but whatever, someone had a bad experience once on one platform on a prior patch so be mad, too.

JCK75

The only thing I've experienced close to that level is in a mission with Panam where I have to bust a window to break into building to cut on the power or whatever and I take a katana to the window and it tosses me backwards about 300 Kilometers across the desert and I have to run all the way back to finish the mission.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
accrhp3b0.gif

pryxk8s0o.gif

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned
Lot of funny jank in this game. Called my car. The moment I pressed the button to do so, a car besides me exploded and my car was flying through the air in a fireball.

Driving around, the head of my character appeared hovering over the cars roof.

Etc. This game keeps things interesting and is full of surprises.

Lot of funny jank in this game. Called my car. The moment I pressed the button to do so, a car besides me exploded and my car was flying through the air in a fireball.
This is by far the most broken mechanic in the game. They should just pick fixed position on the map where your car can appear and stick to it.

regawdless

Banned
This is by far the most broken mechanic in the game. They should just pick fixed position on the map where your car can appear and stick to it.

It's great that it - potentially - comes to my position and I don't have to run to a specified place. But I agree, it's pretty broken currently. That said, it never caused big issues and I can call it repeatedly until it arrives.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Glitches I've encountered so far.

1. A car disappearing but the NPCs inside it remaining and moving along as if they're still inside it.

2. My character briefly popping through the roof of a car with his arms stretched to the sides while driving.

3. Rogue being animated as if she's holding and drinking from a glass but the glass being rendered as if it's glued to the back of her hand.

4. A car disappearing and the NPCs inside it remaining and moving along as if they're still inside it for a few moments and then disappearing too.

Bartski

Gold Member
It's hard to believe that was is a glitch and not a purposeful add. I laughed so hard when this "popped out" in my inventory.
QsnVTLh.jpg

that DEFINITELY should be a feature :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Bartski Bartski Hey, how do you share vids here like that? Are they hosted on some special site?

sure, for reddit its https://redditsave.com/ and then https://streamable.com/

only because shared reddit video links have autoplay you can't seem to disable (can you?) which is obviously a nightmare in a forum thread

Sybrix

Wow, didn't realise how bad it was.

I was always going to hold out until i get my 3080 next year.

This shit tops the worst Ubisoft and Bethesda bugs and that is quite an achievement

Worst game release ever?

tassletine

I find they go up exponentially as you get further into the game and a lot more so if you stray from the main narrative.
At the beginning of the game, first 10 hours or so I saw almost none. Now I see them every ten minutes or so.

Top Bottom