• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G4 experiencing massive layoffs

"HURDUR drama to boost her career" No. She made a segment because she's frequently the target of harassment and she wanted to address it. You saying it was "Drama to boost her career" is nothing more than a friction of your own imagination.
Not even 24 hours and She started ANOTHER DRAMA making fun of her staff losing their job but its OK making Jokes, because she is fine

Good job showing us how retard you are in front of everyone, simping for that piece of shit

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Not even 24 hours and She started ANOTHER DRAMA making fun of her staff losing their job but its OK making Jokes, because she is fine

Good job showing us how retard you are in front of everyone, simping for that piece of shit

BUT THERE'S SO MUCH FRICTION IN YOUR BRAIN IT'S STARTING TO SMOKE

Frosk is an odd hill to, frankly, do anything on, much less die. But, I mean. I agree, getting picked on sucks. We've all been there. Most people would love being the victim of the type of bigotry that you suffer through on television with thousands of online followers and a nice cushy paycheck, but...

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

anime-dr-stone.gif

The universe continues to disappoint me.

GymWolf

This is only the second Frosk video I've ever seen (due to whatever is posted in this thread), but Frosk sure seems insecure talking about jerking off to her in hopes people love her. She does this in a joking way, but deep down means it.

For people who know her better and seen more videos, is she always this loud and attention seeking? Does she ever just do some chill podcasts or YT talking games?
I think that's an impression not really her.

HoodWinked

crazy reverse image search shows nothing. she actually made or commissioned this image to gloat and shit on those that got fired in less than 24 hours. Incomprehensible levels of narcissism.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I am super late to the Twitter drama because I have been scaling back my Twitter engagement lately but wow, that krousk or whatever her name is tweet.

That is breathtakingly tone deaf and cruel. The height of selfishness. How in God's sweet name can G4TV keep her around now?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Look at me, look at me look at me! I kept my job!

Ok, I'm going to see if any of my former coworkers who survived getting fired from corporate layoffs every once in a while have done this on their social media...... nope never saw it ever. That's attention seeking video game industry people for ya.

As I've always said. Zero professionalism. But you dont need to take HR issued code of conduct surveys or read the binder thick employee handbook for rules and etiquette to act proper at work. Common sense is more important than anything.

For you gaffers who have never worked at a company with lots of rules, that's why at all the big ones at least dont want employees gabbing on social media about work, unless its company approved social media the marketing dept says you can re-share. They dont want idiots saying dumb things and then people notice it.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
If you'll all allow me to be a simp for a moment, I just have to say that this Frosk lady looks really cute. This alt-rock style looks like shit on most people.

giphy.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Have you seen her dead, gray front teeth?
Bottom row too. She's got major dental issues and according to google she's only 31 years old. No joke, when my parents were 60, their teeth were as good as Frosk's and they grew up as poor immigrants as teenagers and never saw a dentist until coming to Canada.

The Reddit is on full lockdown mode again, banning anyone who dares “argue in bad faith” and bringing up Frosk. What a fuckin’ joke XD

If I didn’t know better, I would have thought she was sleeping with one of hte producers!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Anyone know of any other videos and rants she does where she claims people dont like her looks or that the other hosts are better looking?

So far in this thread, it's 2 for 2 videos of her pity playing herself on looks.

Last edited:

Fattious Floyd

Neo Member
I hope Attack of the Show survives. It's pretty much just like it was on the original network, just with some new faces surrounding Kevin and some adjustments given the realities of how the world changed between 2010-ish to now.

I gave up on X-Play months ago. I couldn't care less if it goes away. Sessler was barely around, which is understandable - apparently both his wife and him have some health issues. The rest of the hosts seemed barely interested or informed about games, which reveals that their producers (writers) don't know much or really care about the hobby.

All in all they seemed a little top heavy. I know they have multiple revenue streams and all, but they simply had too much staff given the active viewer counts of their flagship shows.
Yeah X-Play is a giant turd now. It could have been something special-IF they found a duo with chemistry (Like OG Sessler and Webb had) to host.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's almost as if people like her are completely fake and it's all a facade to hide that in reality they're far more venomous than the people they preach and talk down to.

Nah, couldn't be...
When it comes to social media whores or celebs doing or saying dumb shit for attention, who knows. They might be smarter than all of us and they do it for the "any publicity is good publicity" to boost up the visibility and follower count. Even content you'd think is negative could be a career booster.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom