• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Fantasy Football league is up! Sign up in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans4Life

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
NFLE Redux. And the odds of me making a live draft at one in the morning are slim, so I guess I'll be relying on my pre-ranking. Ah well, I can always use that as an excuse when I suck...

Fifty

Anyone planning on joining an ESPN league this year? I'm always in a few, and it would be really cool if we could have another (smallish) league in that. I'd be willing to go to the trouble of creating a league. Problem is, getting people who aren't really hardcore to pay for a league is usually an issue.

Anyway, I signed up. It'll be weird having 15+ people....there'll be a lot of scrubs on our rosters :p But it's the only option with this many people interested. I did a 12 team mock draft last week and that cut it pretty thin.

I think it's obvious what my team name is.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Raoul Duke said:
Jebus Douche McZaf, with 20 teams everyone is going to have quite the shitty roster. Oh well.

Heh. I'm in favour. Too small a league and everyone has too many star players. With a larger league there's more emphasis on the sleepers you can pick up later in the draft.

DCX

DCX
I always use Fordham Falcons in my Yahoo leauges. I won the last two years in NBA, i think last year in football. I do pretty well, i'm 4th in Baseball this year and i haven't updated my team in like a month or two LOL.

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
That sucks, says league is full already. I guess that is one of the disadvantages of having a job.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
New York Kohans! Woot!

Guess I was the last one in. Guys if you are just signing up and then won't even play, please opt out. :/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL

I have Fifty,my MVP buddy :p

DCX

DCX
Someone better draft a good QB early becuase there are like maybe 6 of those in the NFL.

DCX

iapetus said:
DCX: So who would you say those six are?

I'm not DCX, but too bad.

Manning
Vick
McNair
Pennington
Green
Bulger
Bledsoe
McNabb
Delhomme
Brady
Culpepper
Favre
Hasselbeck
Plummer
Harrington

I could live with any of these, minus maybe McNabb and his overratedness. There are couple others, first year starters, that might not be so bad... But are bigger risks. Every position is going to picked thin with 20 teams.

DCX

DCX
Here's my Top Six:

- Peyton Manning
- Dante Culpepper
- Donavon McNabb
- Matt Hasselbeck
- Bret Farve
- Micheal Vick

Honorable Mention:
- Steve McNair
- Mark Bulger (my QB last year)
- Joey Harrington (also my QB last year)
- Tom Brady
- Aaron Brooks

DCX

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've just got to mention that Michael Vick would be the best ever 11th drafted QB in a fantasy league in DCX's board....sure, he may not stay healthy, but I'd take Vick for 11 games in most fantasy leagues over just about anybody on that list for 17. On top of that, Pennington just may be the best 12th QB ever.

DCX

DCX
Yeah Running backs and recievers are dime a dozen...but the QB spot is mega thin, especially for this leauge. Same with the Defense...good luck to us all :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
I've just got to mention that Michael Vick would be the best ever 11th drafted QB in a fantasy league in DCX's board....sure, he may not stay healthy, but I'd take Vick for 11 games in most fantasy leagues over just about anybody on that list for 17. On top of that, Pennington just may be the best 12th QB ever.
LOL when i was making my list i forgot to put Vick down!!! Shame on me being a Falcons fan and all...i guess i knew he was a no brainer and i concentrated on listing the others....man someone needs to strip me of my Falcon colors :p

DCX

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
DCX said:
LOL when i was making my list i forgot to put Vick down!!! Shame on me being a Falcons fan and all...i guess i knew he was a no brainer and i concentrated on listing the others....man someone needs to strip me of my Falcon colors :p

DCX

Clearly you're in no position to run a fantasy football team.

That's it, turn over your password. I'll be sure to keep it safe.

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
Clearly you're in no position to run a fantasy football team.

That's it, turn over your password. I'll be sure to keep it safe.[/QUOTE
There's only one Dream Team...maybe you can start GAF Leauge 2, i'm sure you'll get people to join.

DCX

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm down for a pay league at ESPN. I wonder how the EA leagues are going to be. I want to try it out, but they'll probably have some bugs for the first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom