• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF what is your main platform for gaming

Your main platform

• PC

Votes: 192 35.8%
  • PlayStation

Votes: 236 43.9%
  • Xbox

Votes: 74 13.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Others

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters

Del_X

PC and it’s probably never going to change. Zero reason to buy consoles when they’re literally just built-to-cost PCs (and losing disc drives).

I’ll make PCs with my kids or give them hand-me-down builds before buying more consoles (that aren’t Nintendo).

Hero_Select

I have all the major consoles + a beefy PC and my current usage are:

1. PC
2. XSX
3. Switch
4. PS5

XSX and Switch tend to swap parts pretty frequently. I like the PS5 but I only play very few exclusives on it and if I can I'd rather play a game on the Xbox with a Controller battery that will last for longer than 2 hrs XD

Griffon

PC is the best answer.

Fully backward compatible, no online renting fees, good cheap game prices.

The only issue is the initial hardware entry cost.
But you don't need state of the art to enjoy it, a Steam Deck can already do a lot.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

PC, of course.

3c7.jpg

Last edited:
PS5 is my main platform because of trophies and PS5 exclusives reviews.

PC is what I use for reviews cause we like to showcase at their best fidelity at max settings and frames.

Xbox Series X for Game Pass and also reviews if the PC or PS5 early access review codes are not available.

Switch for Nintendo stuff.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
PC has been my main gaming platform since getting a rubber key speccy 48k as a kid. Not likely to change.

Astral Dog

first it was Nintendo only

then It was Nintendo and Xbox

Then i switched to Nintendo and PlayStation(4)

I thought about getting a Series X this generation but the bunch of cross gen games and the lack of any interesting exclusives made me decide to wait a few years and see what happens

Switch is where most of my money goes, for physical games. If a game isn't available there, I'll go physically on PS5. Digital games on sale is a go for me on Series X. And on the rare occasion when I buy a day one digital game, it'll be on Series X or Switch, depending.

PotatoBoy

PC with switch as secondary.

PC gaming is really better than ever nowadays. Not only are many big console titles on it, but the archive of easily accessed old titles and remastered old titles is huge now.

twilo99

What if you use a PC but almost exclusively use gamepass for playing games on it? Are you using xbox or not?

Top Bottom