• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFCliques are the worst thing that can happen to this forum.

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
The initial response was a joke, which you seemed to not get. It's been hilarious though seeing how long I could passive aggressively ignore you until you lost your mind.

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

teezzy

Banned
The initial response was a joke, which you seemed to not get. It's been hilarious though seeing how long I could passive aggressively ignore you until you lost your mind.

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

I bonded with ya talking about Sicilian stuff and Buffy stuff. I don't like hurting people's feelings, even inadvertently. Maybe my kryptonite tbh. You win.

DESTROYA

This is a weird thread, I really don’t see any “cliques“ I just treat everyone like I would treat talking to someone as a regular person but disrespect me and then it’s another story.
I don’t have anyone on ignore or follow anyone and basically jump in threads organically and go with the flow.
I like everyone equally 🤷‍♂️
OP this sounds like common high school drama thats only in your head.

This is a weird thread, I really don’t see any “cliques“ I just treat everyone like I would treat talking to someone as a regular person but disrespect me and then it’s another story.
I don’t have anyone on ignore or follow anyone and basically jump in threads organically and go with the flow.
I like everyone equally 🤷‍♂️
OP this sounds like common high school drama thats only in your head.
I know what I'm doing with this thread ;)

Top Bottom