• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer's July Issue Cover

Game Informer is proud to announce that the July issue will feature a world exclusive cover story on Nintendo's Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Game Informer takes coverage of the game to a whole new level and invades the Retro Studios offices for some seriously in-depth time with the never-before-seen areas of the game and brings you the latest details about Samus Aran and her latest adventures; details that you can't find anywhere else except in our story.

The latest issue also brings you extensive coverage of E3, including in-depth details on Sony's PSP and Nintendo's DS portable systems.

But, we can only talk up the new issue so much, so be on the lookout for the latest issue of Game Informer. Subscribers should be receiving their issue within the next two weeks and newsstands should be getting issue no later than the 24th.

prime2.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
Dammit, I need a free Game Informer subscription (and by free I dont mean buying anything from Gamestop or whatever :))

Bishman

What is happening with EGM? They use to get all the exclusives, but the tides have changed and GI gets them now.

Will EGM ever go back to its glory days?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Oh hah...yeah I took it from the Gamepro issue. There's different codes for different mags? Oops :p

kiryogi

Banned
I have more of the codes from guesses gamefaqs folk did, but I'm not entering them yet considering the magazines aren't even out yet D:

Yusaku

I refuse to accept that GI is a decent magazine, but they keep getting these scoops. Why is GI never a part of these free subscription deals?

Top Bottom