• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gameindustry.biz: Best Selling Games 2020

Amiga

Nope.

You are wrong (again)... CP077 needs a lot of fixes... including breaking bugs that generate constant crashes.

TLOU2 while has some bugs was a complete experience since day one.

was just giving an example of a situation similar to TLOU2. the comment was "some say the same about CP77. both are obviously wrong"

I'm not one of them, but it IS a fact some are saying CP77 is good and ignore the problems. and here you are on the other side adamant about your opinion and can't see how any would say otherwise. thank you for becoming proof for my argument

ethomaz

Banned
was just giving an example of a situation similar to TLOU2. the comment was "some say the same about CP77. both are obviously wrong"

I'm not one of them, but it IS a fact some are saying CP77 is good and ignore the problems. and here you are on the other side adamant about your opinion and can't see how any would say otherwise. thank you for becoming proof for my argument
You are comparing two states of games way different of each other.

If you buy TLOU2 disc today you can play it offline from begin to end without find a deal breaker bug.
If you buy CP77 disc today you can't play it offline from begin to end and you will probably find a lot fo deal breaker bugs.

They are not comparable at all no matter what you try to say or spin with false info.

MC data says no.

sales data trending behind GOW, Spiderman, Horizon ZD. so another no.

sorry
The MC data that got screwed by mad console warriors before the game release? There is a reason why MC stopped to accept user reviews before release... TLOU2.

Seems legit (y)

But hey look at the user score on PSN where only these the brought the game can give a score.
BOOM!!!

PS. I have no actual data (neither you) about sales trending comparisons... made up claim has no place here... you can go to VGC if you like made up data.

Last edited:

Amiga

You are comparing two states of games way different of each other.

If you buy TLOU2 disc today you can play it offline from begin to end without find a deal breaker bug.
If you buy CP77 disc today you can't play it offline from begin to end and you will probably find a lot fo deal breaker bugs.

They are not comparable at all no matter what you try to say or spin with false info.

The MC data that got screwed by mad console warriors before the game release? There is a reason why MC stopped to accept user reviews before release... TLOU2.

Seems legit

agree with your opinion on CP77. but fact is some ignore the problems and like it anyway, like some ignore the TLOU2 problems and like it anyway.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
- in sales even billions can be "almost". GoT even on pace to overtake eventually.
- yes
- please provide data on claim. on the other hand we have actual website "critics" who say they don't play the games they rate, some have been caught stealing other peoples reviews. they are mostly in this for business or politics.
- we have seen what Drukerman thinks about negative opinions. each critic he pointed out got attacked.

maybe it's you who is in denial? I know a group of people like TLOU2 even with it's problems. but you can't accept that a large percentage of gamers view it as a horrible game.

- It won't. TLOU sales seems to have been doing much better than GOT these past two months, widening the gap.
- So yes, it's only one twitter and not across the web.
- You're generalizing. This is what people do when they have weak evidence to support their claim. You're taking examples from a few people and applying to the entire industry. It doesn't work like that.
- People reviewed bombed TLOU 2 on MC as soon as the user score were active. This happened shortly after the game officially released (about 9PM PST). You believe they played a 30 hour game within a seconds. There is no "data" that shows these people actually played the game. We use common sense to determine that these people couldn't possibly play a 30 hour game within an hour.
- This isn't about Neil. This is about you making excuses.

I don't have a problem with people who don't like the game. I do have an issue when people think their opinion is the correct one when its not.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
the opinion is based on facts, there are no other facts that prove the contrary.

IIRC TLOU2 lost the the big one, the VGA peoples choice.
You mean the one that was hacked into....
cyberpunk, TLOU2, Avengers, RE3 all deserve the criticism.

and CP77 and even Avengers can be fixed in time but TLOU2 will stay bad forever.
bad as in........
mrw-james-franco-says-that-hes-a-little-gay-in-an-interview-210172.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Mobile is the future of gaming confirmed. Based mobilechads.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
So he talks about critics reviewing the game without actually playing it, but he sees nothing wrong with users on MC "reviewing" the game seconds after the game officially releases. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Review ratings on amazon.com and PlayStation store are way more credible than those on MC because 1) You need to buy the game to leave a review on PS Store and 2) You know which users actually purchased a copy on Amazon.com

Notice how the user reviews are high on sites where you're verified?

Anyways, I wasted too much time already.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Extremely interesting. 60% of Switch owners have a PS4! Wish they would've told us how many own all three consoles.
Just the stat showing ppl own all 3 or more than one is interesting. I wouldnt think there would be alot of multi console owners but it makes sense. All 3 offer something, even if its just exclusive games.

Bodomism

Banned
Animal Crossing is a beast and will be the selling game of 2020.

-Competes against COD in the US without digital sales.

-Competes against Fifa in the Europe

-Total domination in Japan and asians.

Amiga

- It won't. TLOU sales seems to have been doing much better than GOT these past two months, widening the gap.
- So yes, it's only one twitter and not across the web.
- You're generalizing. This is what people do when they have weak evidence to support their claim. You're taking examples from a few people and applying to the entire industry. It doesn't work like that.
- People reviewed bombed TLOU 2 on MC as soon as the user score were active. This happened shortly after the game officially released (about 9PM PST). You believe they played a 30 hour game within a seconds. There is no "data" that shows these people actually played the game. We use common sense to determine that these people couldn't possibly play a 30 hour game within an hour.
- This isn't about Neil. This is about you making excuses.

I don't have a problem with people who don't like the game. I do have an issue when people think their opinion is the correct one when its not.

- "seems" lol
- Twitter has hundreds of millions of users, and it's the data available, you have anything to the contrary?
- "You're generalizing", you mean like this "People reviewed bombed TLOU 2 on MC".
- it's is, all this just because he couldn't take criticism, he set his fanpersons against critics both in media and the public. got exposed for the propped up fake that got famous out of other peoples work.

Top Bottom