• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2023 Stage Invaded

I don’t understand his comments … why is it „disappointing“ that this guy wants GTA VI so bad :D
I think Rockstar should give him a cameo appearance in GTA VI

Last edited:
hasn't this happened before? there was that creepy little dude who sneaked on stage. at least he knew what he was doing.

should get some proper security. all it takes is some crackpot nutjob to run up with a weapon or something. luckily it was just a sad pathetic troll

mortal

Gold Member
Geoff's security is so bad lol

As others have pointed out, thankfully it's only been trolls so far.
More copycats will attempt to rush the stage if he doesn't beef it up for TGA 2023.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
The guy looks like a Skyrim character that got aggravated for no reason.

DU34zwh.jpg

Last edited:
Geoff really needs to drop the banhammer on this stuff. Send out a clear msg in your invites, if you pull this kind of self-serving disruptive shit, A) you are banned for life from attending any future Keighley hosted events, and B) you are putting the ability to invite influencers in jeopardy to future shows.

Cuz this shit is getting out of hand. And if it keeps happening it’s gonna make it so big publishers don’t wanna go, because they don’t wanna put their people in the line of fire

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m not the biggest Geoff fan, but he handled that incredibly well. It’s a bummer this keeps happening.

StueyDuck

Geoffs gotta up his security. It's 2 times now. And these things only progress, the next numpty wanting 5 minutes of fame will be more unhinged

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Geoff responded well to this but this shouldn’t have happened after rabbi bill Clinton kid. There needs to be a security dude at different intervals bottom of the stage to capture them before they make it up there. If the stage is in a circle shape then 3 guys on the crescent perimeter should cover it.

Hip Hop

The guy obviously have mental issues and should not be out alone without supervision.
There are so many people out in the world like that, I just think parents are terrible most of them and they don't raise their kids right and they end up like this because nobody showed them how to act.

Fuck you if you have a kid and are a shit parent and I tell you how to raise your child. Get offended all you want, you don't deserve kids so spare me the "Don't tell me how to raise my children". You shouldnt have them in the first place.

I'll tell you how to raise your child when you are an incompetent loser to be one and you are making the world a worse place for me and my family.

Top Bottom