• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

VFXVeteran

Banned
Is it wrong to question what’s been going on in the industry pre-pandemic. Feels like it’s been going on over 18 months with some of the announcements and stuff being shown.

Very little looks a leap on these current platforms or with some games no gameplay is shown at all . Still no price on XSX/PS5 either. Maybe I’m being harsh , it feels a bit uninspired in a time when it could be inspiring.

I agree with you man. Something just doesn't feel right. No games. Barely any console news.

theHFIC

I will forever be amazed how Star Wars went from a B-movie sci fi space opera to one of the most milked franchises of all time.

GrayChild

Star Wars needs to die. Once and for all.

The shittiest, cringiest, most insufferable franchise ever.

Last edited:

Hudo

Gold Member
YES FINALLY! Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition was the reason I was watching! Can't fucking wait. My highlight so far.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Ohh forgot about this Dark pictures game, likes the las tone and until dawn

MastaKiiLA

Actual mafia stuff. First Mafia game is also like 1920s. There's no 1920s GTA.
GTA has never done a Mafia style game with a serious tone and set in that time period.

For fans of classic mobster movies like Godfather and Goodfellas, Mafia 1 and 2 are the only games that have ever captured that feeling so well.
The first two games are basically Goodfellas/Godfather in Videogame format. Loved those movies and enjoyed the games because of it.
Got it. It's not my cup of tea.

ZZZZ

400H into Odyssey?
tumblr_mrgprlu2EA1seb6ywo1_1280.gif

Nameless

Decent game, but I have a tough time believing anyone can play Assassin's Creed Odyssey for 400+ hours without becoming a statistic.

Barnabot

Well, that’s it. This show has finally convinced me to start drinking my own piss.

I‘m still watching, so I clearly hate myself. I may as well start piss drinking.
you're not alone. i should be doing other things rn. but i always like to bet at that black horse which in this case this conference.

Top Bottom