• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Exede

Whats with the Awards comments here? It´s uber obvious that they hand em out for stuff shown in Gamescom. Just add a //of the show// in your mind when the next award shows up.

Bombolone

Gold Member
You can really see how a budget effects the gameplay and overall design of games now.
Time loops to reuse assets. Indie building games around standard physics variables (struggling, surgeon, bridge)
Team coop/hero games everywhere ...

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
omg-omg-omg-gif-11.gif

I know its a graphically simple game but how can they have a Season 2 already?, cut content from the orig game?
It takes a team of two guys a long afternoon to make their levels, dude.

They are probably bathing in the money and that shit has already been outsourced to a Korean studio. No joke.

martino

Chieze in there was the killing blow for me.
i was barely alive after fall guys season 2 though

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

I know its a graphically simple game but how can they have a Season 2 already?, cut content from the orig game?
I haven't played, but I don't know if they knew it would have been the success it was. Probably had DLC planned from the get-go, and a staggered release to keep people playing, instead of getting burned out on all the levels in a short period of time. They might make this the PSN feature game that they can update each cycle. Like the MP version of Playroom, but for PS+ subscribers.

this has to be the worst games year of all time. the only games im even remotely interested in are games coming out in 2022-2023 and no gameplay was ever shown.

the sony and MS shows were garbage, gamescom has been garbage

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Hope it's good. I don't like having forearms in VR if it's not full arms, just cut them at the wrist instead, especially if the IK doesn't match your arms well enough.

It doesn't really give the vibe of the first few games despite the original creator's involvement. Still, I hope it's meaty and not very COD-like as it seems at times.
no mp of MoH.....
It's not likely to be some 64+ player Battlefield-like multiplayer fest so just ignore it ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom