• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Black Friday deals

Se_7_eN

The $1.99 T-shirts are so cringeworthy. Jesus, who thought those were a good idea?

Just looking at those shirts hurts,

I had to go back and look after reading these... Man, those are the kind of shirts that give "gamers" a bad name.

Those shirts are pretty cool.

angry-ronswanson2.gif

(I know / hope you are joking)

Tonky

A $50 price cut doesn't cut it (no pun intended) for the consoles. You can currently get either with a free game at any major retailer. IMHO $249 should be their base price 3 years into this generation.

bman94

Jesus those deals are terrible compared to Target, Best Buy and Walmart. They are Almost as bad as Toys R Us' black Friday ad.

This really sucks, I was hoping on Games top to have a deal on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. That fucker has been $200 almost the entire time it's been sold. I was hoping some retailer would sell it for $150 this year.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Quick question for those who know: With this sale, how much credit would I earn turning in a 1st gen PS4 in order to buy a pro?

Instro

Jesus those deals are terrible compared to Target, Best Buy and Walmart. They are Almost as bad as Toys R Us' black Friday ad.

This really sucks, I was hoping on Games top to have a deal on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. That fucker has been $200 almost the entire time it's been sold. I was hoping some retailer would sell it for $150 this year.

I mean overall it's not great, but I spotted a few game prices in there that are lower than anywhere else so far.

Isotope

Overwatch for $35 seems pretty good. Is that the lowest price around in comparison to other Black Friday deals? Was hoping to get OW digitally, but for less than $40 physical, I'm tempted.

Mathieran

Banned
Looking like this year I'll be getting R&C, Doom, DS3, Just Cause 3, maybe SW:BF for the VR mission, and maybe a couple other things depending on what else comes up. Not bad.

Too bad the Alienware Alpha is running SteamOS instead of Windows 10 because then I would be tempted to grab it. I know you can install it yourself, but that's an extra $100.

Lemstar

Overwatch for $35 seems pretty good. Is that the lowest price around in comparison to other Black Friday deals? Was hoping to get OW digitally, but for less than $40 physical, I'm tempted.
The other stores have it listed at $35 too, although the Baby Winston tchotchke is GameStop exclusive, so you'll be getting a tiny bit of extra value at GS.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were on sale around that price digitally, but those ads aren't going to be out nearly this early.

I used my Alienware alpha for a long time. I only felt forced to upgrade when I tried playing doom and gears 4. It ran games like ffxiv and overwatch just fine. And older PC games also ran great

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Alright alright alright.

Shame I bought things like Arkham Knight for $17 off their website, could have waited a few more days to get it for $9. But definitely a lot of good games I can get for cheap.

Pre-Owned: Any 3 for $20 (PS4)

Far Cry 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
The Order: 1886

That's it for me.

Jombie

They have the best prices on ds4 that I've seen, but you can get most of those games cheaper at Walmart.

*anyone seen deals on wii u?

Ramirez

I actually think this will be my best chance of snagging a $99 3DS. I really don't feel like going out on the day of Thanksgiving to try and get one at stores like Wal-Mart and Target, it's always a shit show finding what you want.

The front and center item on the first page being a mystery box of Funko Pops says.... something about the state of the industry.

It says more about GameStop than the industry. Funko Pops, mystery boxes, apparel, figures, and other nerd stuff are where they're making the most money nowadays.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
In for the PS4 controller.

I'm not picky. I'll take either version. I need another extra, and $29.99 is way better than $50-$60.

MAtgS

Guess I'm going to GS to nap that Green Arrow for LD.

Laughed my ass off at those 5 Nights at Freddy's plushes.

That's the weirdest sucess story I've seen in a long time.

I won a couple of FN@F plushies at D&B on my birthday not too long ago. There's a weird irony to that....

Steiner

Banned
Probably because it is a Mew.

Holy shit I almost spit out my water.

Anyway, I'm in for the $99 N3DS. There's a Bellevue about 6 miles from where I live that no one ever goes to. It's tucked away; hidden. Across the street from a Kroger and next to a yogurt shop and five guys burgers. Shouldn't have too much competition there, if any.

Elandyll

Banned
so looks like Kohl's will have the best deal again this year for ps4? ($249 + $75 gift card)

Never took them for big electronics vendor hehe.

Top Bottom