• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German swimming bath bans migrants due to defecating and masturbating in pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title grammar would have been better if there was enough room.

Outrageous accusations coming from the Zwickau Townhall: According to Bäder GmbH, (Baths Inc.) refugees are masturbating and defecating into the water. And they also harass women in the Sauna and have tried to storm the women’s changing rooms.

All this and more is written in a report from January 19th. Rainer Kallwait, ordinance department leader for Bäder GmbH, wrote the report for the safety related services of Bäder GmbH. The city administration has confirmed the authenticity of the report.

Kallweit writes of a memo from Johannisbad Swimming Pool. In it it says, among other things: One asylum seeker masturbated in the whirlpool and ejaculated into the water. It is recorded on surveillance camera.” And, “The swimming pool supervisor threw him out. The asylum seeker came back with comrades to get his cell phone. Together the “visitors”, hooting and jeering, took a selfie in the whirlpool.”

The day before “8 foreign men… were in the Sauma”. “The local people felt harassed. When women are in the Sauna, asylum seekers are now told that the Sauna is closed.”

In general refugees only have free access to the swimming pool. They would have to pay for the use of the Sauna. But they won’t do that, according to Bäder GmbH: “When they were prompted to pay up at the register, they turned around, laughed and left.”

Similar can be read in a memo of „Glück-Auf-Schwimmhalle“, Halle, in Kallwait’s report. A group of “youths, single men and children with guardians” visited said pool in Halle on January 9th. Since none of them could swim, “they used the kids pool.”

”The users contaminated the pool by way of emptying their intestines. Local guests immediately left the pool.”

The report continues: “Furthermore the pool supervisors have to protect women and girls from the asylum seekers. Young men try to forcibly gain access into women’s and girls’ changing rooms. Those acts so far could be deterred.”

Ordinance leader Kallweit wrote, that the Glück-Auf-Schwimmhalle will not let any asylum seekers inside in the future.

First, “they have to be told about user regulations and what is appropriate behavior towards women and girls in swim suits.”

Source.

Breitbart is the best English source, but I've heard from a few German friends that it's credible.

Kind of shitty thing to do.

Well if this is true, and I'm not sure why I shouldn't believe it - the shit has really hit the fan.

Or the kiddie pool, in this situation.

Just a reminder that these people are a very small percentage of the immigrant population. Most of the people are just grateful to be somewhere safe but these fucking idiots just make them all look like savages.

Fuck man. What the fuck is wrong with these dudes? Maybe a few that are being assholes should have their refugee status revoked and sent back to where they came from in order to set a precedent that this shit isn't going to be tolerated.

I'm more concerned about the whole 'Young men try to forcibly gain access into women’s and girls’ changing rooms'.

Germany can't really blame anyone but themselves since they publicly opened their doors to these migrants.

Aske

Why wouldn't you just ban the guilty parties and hire a few more lifeguards? This shouldn't lead any reasonable human to ban all refugees from swimming pools.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I'm more concerned about the whole 'Young men try to forcibly gain access into women’s and girls’ changing rooms'.

Germany can't really blame anyone but themselves since they publicly opened their doors to these migrants.
Yeah, fuck them for being decent and shit

BigDes

Why wouldn't you just ban the guilty parties and hire a few more lifeguards? This shouldn't lead any reasonable human to ban all refugees from swimming pools.

Yeah but we could use this to tarnish 200 thousand people with one gross brush

GAMEPROFF

Banned
There was a german senior who masturbated in a swimmbath yesterday, too... Happened in Saxony.

Man, germans need to be banned from swimmingbaths.

Oh, wait, I forgot, when germans do something like this its fine.

Social

Same situations all over Belgium, people being harrassed, women and children being touched etc...

But again, what did they expect?

And the defense force is still going "oh, it's just a small percentage!!" well no, it's not. It's a massive wave of milions of people that do not share our values and culture and therefor 100% clash with it.

Luckely we are getting stricter rules and bans etc.. but still, how could Europe let this happen, it's a disaster.

Aske

Because that would require actual work.

Germany: enlightened enough to welcome asylum seekers; but not enough to treat them like ordinary humans and not The Borg when a handful misbehave. Hopefully someone higher up the political ladder will set this right, and protect both Germans from harassment and refugees from prejudice. Just sounds like a knee-jerk decision by the pool management.

orochi91

Just a reminder that these people are a very small percentage of the immigrant population. Most of the people are just grateful to be somewhere safe but these fucking idiots just make them all look like savages.

Yeah but we could use this to tarnish 200 thousand people with one gross brush

+1

Agreed.

orochi91

And the defense force is still going "oh, it's just a small percentage!!" well no, it's not. It's a massive wave of milions of people that do not share our values and culture and therefor 100% clash with it.

Lol, what is this?

Some thug too a shit in the pool and that somehow cements your notion about millions of innocent people not sharing our values/culture?

A German dude likely took a piss in a public pool recently too, so what are you gonna do about him?

Same situations all over Belgium, people being harrassed, women and children being touched etc...

Luckely we are getting stricter rules and bans etc.. but still, how could Europe let this happen, it's a disaster.
It is a small percent. That small percent is just everywhere as asylum seekers are everywhere.

You can debate that a lot of asylum seekers have different (and worse) values and culture, but most of them know how to fucking act in a place like that.

If they are raping and stabbing, I would hope so.
They're not all raping and stabbing. Jesus.

Yeah, fuck them for being decent and shit

Except Germany is starting to look more like a giant doormat or punching bag, rather than a group of "decent" people. When you are too nice, people will take advantage of you and so the stuff the OP posted is inevitable (but still gross). I hope in time, idealistic Europeans will become a little wiser and more realistic about human nature.

Acinixys

There are so many of these reports surfacing

If these idiots continue their disgusting behavior in public one of them is going to harass the wrong persons wife/daughter and get the living shit kicked out of them

Let the good people who just want a home stay, and kick these ungrateful pool wankers out

jerry1594

What it is that makes these people believe this is acceptable behavior in the context of being granted asylum and in general? Are they just fucking stupid or what?

Why can't everyone agree with these basic premisses?!

• The individuals who do shit like this should feel the full weight of the law / rules applied to them. Just like any other citizen would.
  • The actions of some (no matter what the percentage) should not reflect on the rest of whatever arbitrary group they are associated with.

Metrotab

Banned
What it is that makes these people believe this is acceptable behavior in the context of being granted asylum and in general? Are they just fucking stupid or what?

My opinion is that these people literally have no respect for Europe. I wish there was a study about it though, I really want to know why some refugees act like this in a country that is granting them asylum. Pinnacle of ungratefulness.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Hire more lifeguards? What about the cost

Right? Its better to bann a whole group of people from taking part in the public life. I mean, at least we have a lot of experience here in germany with this. Maybe we could even hire some of those who did this back then, they could give some adviced how to do this right.

Sarcasm of course again!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
This sounds too crazy to be true. It very well may be, but I'm having a hard time imagining people taking a dump in the pool while others are standing around rubbing one out.

BigDes

Why can't every rational being agree with these basic premisses?!

• The individuals who do shit like this should feel the full weight of the law / rules applied to them. Just like any other citizen would.
  • The actions of some (no matter what the percentage) should not reflect on the rest of whatever arbitrary group they are associated with.
Because no matter how smart you are, no matter how well balanced or liberal or progressive you think you are, 15 years of making Muslims out to be the boogie men added on to years and years of anti immigrant fearmongering by the press and the mainstream political parties is going to have an effect.

Thus an immigrant murders someone, or shits in a public pool, then it reflects on all of them because we are unable to see them as individuals anymore.

THRILLH0

Banned

Jesus christ the xenophobia is palpable. What a disgusting attitude. Hope you're never put into a position where you need asylum.

orochi91

Because no matter how smart you are, no matter how well balanced or liberal or progressive you think you are, 15 years of making Muslims out to be the boogie men added on to years and years of anti immigrant fearmongering by the press and the mainstream political parties is going to have an effect.

Thus an immigrant murders someone, or shits in a public pool, then it reflects on all of them because we are unable to see them as individuals anymore.

Well said.

Jesus christ the xenophobia is palpable.

The beauty of this entire refugee crisis is that a surprising amount of people on this board have outed themselves as xenophobes over the past couple years.

It's some eye-opening stuff.

Dryk

My opinion is that these people literally have no respect for Europe. I wish there was a study about it though, I really want to know why some refugees act like this in a country that is granting them asylum. Pinnacle of ungratefulness.
The proportions might shake out to be different but it's all the same. Some people just have no goddamn respect for anyone or anything. I'm looking at you public transport vandals.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Except Germany is starting to look more like a giant doormat or punching bag, rather than a group of "decent" people. When you are too nice, people will take advantage of you and so the stuff the OP posted is inevitable (but still gross). I hope in time, idealistic Europeans will become a little wiser and more realistic about human nature.

Oh please, there are perverts everywhere. A guy jerked off at me in a Greyhound station just the other day.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Sensationalist writing style aside, it's supposedly pretty credible for stuff actually labeled news. If I'm wrong, a mod can lock this thread.

Oh, Bild likes to be racist and bash against immigrants and asylum seekers. They recently launched a Refuges Welcome promotion, but a couple of days later they continued with their usuall business.

Still, this has really happend, even while I dont know the details, and thats were Bild likes to build their own stories.

I think it's that the people doing this are fucked up in the first place, and second, they're mostly ones who aren't really expecting to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom