• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GF pregnant with our 3rd child...

Ownage

AKA the baby trap.
cash money

84c.gif

rekt

Last edited:

DanteFox

There seems to be more to this story than the OP is letting on.

Read his second post in this thread. Sounds like a dark tale of rape and manipulation. Unfortunately, the OP hasn't been back since, so we'll probably never know.
It's not rape. OP is just trying to remove all culpability from himself and portray himself as the victim because he has to think about someone other than himself again.

and I believe it will be the death of me. I can't say that having kids is a good or bad thing, it just is what it is. Ups and downs. Sleepless nights. Laughs here, frustration there. The pressure and responsibility of having to care for small human beings unable to do for themselves. Have an 11 and 5 yo at the moment and things were finally settling down. I got my retirement settled and she finished college and makes good money working just 2 days a week. We were planning to move by the beach this summer then this news comes up.

My heart dropped and it feels like there's a cloud over me. It's not as bad as I'm describing but it feels like a death blow. Our 5yo cried and cried and cried. I used to be a regular at the gym, lifting at least 4 days a week. It was my passion. My life's work. My love along with videogames. Then he comes along and the screaming destroyed me. I went from a muscular 205 to, at my lowest, 137. Too nervous to eat or sleep. Awful anxiety, loss of appetite. Honestly believe the experience gave me PTSD. All the while doing the normal day to day things for our oldest, school, meals, etc. Since then I've managed to get my weight up to 160. At least I don't look weak and sickly anymore.

On a positive note our 1st was very quiet. We'd do all the things we normally would, just carried her around. Went out to eat and she's sit quietly in her seat. Was actually enjoyable.

I guess the fear comes from not knowing what to expect. If the child turns out like my son, I'm for sure dead. Like my daughter? Ok, I can manage. I'm trying to focus on the positives here. If it weren't for my family I doubt I'd be financially secure like I am today. At the same time I'm older now and have sacrificed so much for them I'm not sure how much more I have to give. I guess if it get overwhelmed I could go back to the gym. Lifting was therapeutic for me and I miss that routine. I'll end my journal entry here. Please don't beat me down.
You're an asshole.

Raising a child is why we are born into this life.

Stop fucking to keep that girl down.

Honestly, she's 60 lb heavier than me and basically forced the issue knowing how I felt after our second. And he was born because she "forgot" to take her birth control pills. Should've been a red flag for me. But we both have very high sex drives. We still fuck like we just met. I think she's manipulative but she swears it wasn't done on purpose. This coming after her making comments about wanting a baby every time we'd see a pregnant woman or one with a small child.

Edit: The the guy above, a nurse told me everyone that she's seen with a vasectomy has auto immune disease. Don't know of that's true of not but it scared me.
red-flag.gif

Last edited:
But is there a plan for end game?

Part of building yourself up in life is to pass to the new generation what you've built.
What is this bullshit about passing to the new generation? What are you passing? I saw this a couple of times recently - people thinking it’s for the better that they passed on their genes. How about building yourself by not relying on others?

nush

What is this bullshit about passing to the new generation? What are you passing? I saw this a couple of times recently - people thinking it’s for the better that they passed on their genes. How about building yourself by not relying on others?

So, you gonna give all your inheritance to charity right?

People pass on thier inheritance, knowledge, lived experiences, and social connections all the time to thier kids.

Outlier

Nothing to do with relying on others to achieve your own goals. If that were the case then we might as well go back to living like cavemen, where nothing else matter but being the strongest to survive.

Sure you can pass on your genes, but also:

Knowledge, base culture, share wealth, etc...

If I had a child I'd be able to share all those things with them, so that they'd be better prepared go out in the world and do something, other than breath air and get walked on, by others.

Let's take Elon Musk called for more population. Sure more children in poor family usually just complicates their lives, but there's always a percent that go on to do great things. As with children born into wealthier lives, they'd have a higher chance of getting a better start.

In the end the assumption would be that the world moves forward at a better pace.

So, you gonna give all your inheritance to charity right?
I do have other people to pass on my inheritance to. But in general, I think that most people of our generation will exhaust the vast majority of our assets before dying. Most of us will not having hundreds of millions to pass on as inheritance.

People pass on thier inheritance, knowledge, lived experiences, and social connections all the time to thier kids.
Apart from inheritance, the rest is just list padding. Why do you feel that it is important to pass on your knowledge or lived experiences?

I do have other people to pass on my inheritance to. But in general, I think that most people of our generation will exhaust the vast majority of our assets before dying. Most of us will not having hundreds of millions to pass on as inheritance.

Apart from inheritance, the rest is just list padding. Why do you feel that it is important to pass on your knowledge or lived experiences?
Do you have kids? How old are you? How do you think culture gets passed down from generation to generation?

Last edited:

Tschumi

For fuck sake mate... I'm sorry this is going to come across as hugely unfair to you but, jesus, if you don't want a baby, rubber up or snip ur pipes... if it matters so much to you don't fucking do it, if you like it raw get snipped! this kid is going to get a father with reservations because u wanted to have ur cake and eat it to? I'm sorry, it comes across as peak selfishness and it's low-key nauseating.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
i just want someone to wipe my ass when im old af and yell at trees and that someone better be my kids cause by fuck i spent years wiping theirs so they owe me

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
At least now that she is pregnant you can fuck each other's brains out raw without consequences.

GHG

Do you have kids? How old are you? How do you think culture gets passed down from generation to generation?

Parents have the most direct path to passing down knowledge/habits/culture but the general environment and wider society also have a large role to play.

Things like books exist and will continue to exist for a reason. That's the number one method people have had of documenting their experiences/learnings and passing them on to others. Plenty of people have contributed greatly to society and to human advancement without having children themselves. There is also no guarantee that because someone has achieved a lot in their lives that their children will go on to be successful and contribute positively to society.

At the end of the day having kids or not is a personal choice, there's no right answer. But as long as the person who decides not to have children is contributing positively both for themselves and those around them then I don't see the problem. Their influence will be felt.

Hal.

Gotdamn, dude. That's some extreme shit.

How about tell OP to get a fuckin' vasectomy?

He’s gonna ruin the lives of the 4 members of his existing family due to an unwanted kid.

Literally don’t understand why you wouldn’t abort a kid if you clearly didn’t want it and it was still abortable.

It’s incredibly irresponsible to have a child you don’t want and can’t reasonably support.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
…she’s already pregnant. Unless he’s got a Delorean with a flux capacitor, a vasectomy ain’t going to do it.
And thus he's fucked. That's my point.

Hold this L, learn your lesson, and do a snippity snip snip to them balls, OP. After that, you can creampie all you want, worry-free.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
He’s gonna ruin the lives of the 4 members of his existing family due to an unwanted kid.

Literally don’t understand why you wouldn’t abort a kid if you clearly didn’t want it and it was still abortable.

It’s incredibly irresponsible to have a child you don’t want and can’t reasonably support.
All of these are valid points.
But why would feticide be an acceptable solution?
Anyways, OP is a complete idiot and..

giphy.gif

gela94

and I believe it will be the death of me. I can't say that having kids is a good or bad thing, it just is what it is. Ups and downs. Sleepless nights. Laughs here, frustration there. The pressure and responsibility of having to care for small human beings unable to do for themselves. Have an 11 and 5 yo at the moment and things were finally settling down. I got my retirement settled and she finished college and makes good money working just 2 days a week. We were planning to move by the beach this summer then this news comes up.

My heart dropped and it feels like there's a cloud over me. It's not as bad as I'm describing but it feels like a death blow. Our 5yo cried and cried and cried. I used to be a regular at the gym, lifting at least 4 days a week. It was my passion. My life's work. My love along with videogames. Then he comes along and the screaming destroyed me. I went from a muscular 205 to, at my lowest, 137. Too nervous to eat or sleep. Awful anxiety, loss of appetite. Honestly believe the experience gave me PTSD. All the while doing the normal day to day things for our oldest, school, meals, etc. Since then I've managed to get my weight up to 160. At least I don't look weak and sickly anymore.

On a positive note our 1st was very quiet. We'd do all the things we normally would, just carried her around. Went out to eat and she's sit quietly in her seat. Was actually enjoyable.

I guess the fear comes from not knowing what to expect. If the child turns out like my son, I'm for sure dead. Like my daughter? Ok, I can manage. I'm trying to focus on the positives here. If it weren't for my family I doubt I'd be financially secure like I am today. At the same time I'm older now and have sacrificed so much for them I'm not sure how much more I have to give. I guess if it get overwhelmed I could go back to the gym. Lifting was therapeutic for me and I miss that routine. I'll end my journal entry here. Please don't beat me down.
Ever heard of a thing called CONDOMS? If another child destroys you then why take the risk. . .never understand this

nush

My parents already had 3 kids they could not properly support, then had an accident they decided to keep.

Everybody suffered harder.

Ionian

You could sell your image to the developers of Cuck Simulator, some fresh cash might ease your pain.

Ha, thought this was a joke post yet these games exist and I thought Twitch was bad.

About This Game​

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life.

Features​

• Work your job at GloboCorp to make money
  • You can give all your hard-earned money to the bull
  • Browse your favorite websites, such as Reddit™
  • Your fat wife will verbally abuse you
  • Become emotionally attached to children that are not biologically yours
  • Collect 'Funky Pop' collectibles that are hidden across the world
  • Play actual games on your 'Wintendo Snitch' gaming console, such as 'Cuck Souls'
  • And more!

My parents already had 3 kids they could not properly support, then had an accident they decided to keep.

Everybody suffered harder.
If only they had aborted your sibling to ease your suffering…

I know you didn’t say this, but that’s what I’m hearing from “decided to keep”.

Abortion was considered, my parents told me.
I mean… I guess I would be careful about saying things like “I wish my parents parents had aborted my brother/sister.” I get looking at the wisdom of having a fourth child. But I doubt your sibling would appreciate the idea you wish they were never born so your life could have been easier.

You’re entitled to your feelings, however.

Last edited:

nush

I mean… I guess I would be careful about saying things like “I wish my parents parents had aborted my brother/sister.” I get looking at the wisdom of having a fourth child. But I doubt your sibling would appreciate the idea you wish they were never born so your life could have been easier.

You’re entitled to your feelings, however.

You're projecting an awful lot here.

You're not wrong there. Reproducing is the meaning of life.
Well, he is wrong. Does he not have sex for reasons other than to reproduce? Does he not do things other than trying to get children? If reproducing was the meaning of life then he’d have a dozen kids by now.

No. 36. Different ways.

Did the “creator” culture get passed down from generation to generation? By “creator” culture I mean instagram influencer/tik tok thot/twitch streamer. Was the message board/meme/internet interaction culture passed down?

Top Bottom