• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DREW WHY WOULD YOU TRANQ THAT GUY FIRST. Oh look now the base is on full alert and you have no one but yourself to blame.

nkXzrV8.gif

Gestahl

When was the last time they ended a Quick Look with somebody walking out? Also, is there a list of all the times someone has left during a QL? I remember there's that Ryan one with the dinosaur game and I think Brad comes in half way through

They were time dinosaurs

Jintor

I swear that there was another QL that he leaves in the middle, and I want to say Brad tags in.

This was back in the Ryan days, I believe.

There's only two QLs I recall off the top of my head where someone left in the middle and I think both times it was Ryan. One was the Star Trek QL where Vinny tags in... and the other was... hmmm. I can't remember...?

danm999

It's great because he would immediately want to crash his ship into a planet. And Austin has said "Eldar" at least three times so he's probably into 40k.

Vinny's made references to the Immortal Emperor of Mankind too.

All I'm trying to figure out now is which Chaos God Vinny would immediately swear allegiance to.

Tubobutts

Vinny was way into 40k for a while. He was reading the Horus Heresy books because he needed to know what happened in 30k to understand 40k

justjim89

Nothing makes me wanna quit watching wrestling more than how they bend over backwards to kiss the ass of that money grubbing scam Susan G Komen.

Just couldn't stay away once they announced they're implementing microtransactions, huh?

I literally saw on that on twitter the second i walked out of gamestop with the game in my bag. almost turned 360 degrees and walked back in.

Enjoy your 20GB patch.

I bought a physical copy so I at least don't have to download the actual game. Now I just have to download the system update, and the expansions, and the taken king! wonderful! love too download games! good thing i have the day off tomorrow.

In short: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The xbone controller is awesome. Miles ahead of the DS4, in my opinion. Can't wait to use it.

Bacon

I'm surprised that people still listen to the radio.

A buddy of mine is constantly listening to top 40 radio stations. He's college age, and it always fucking baffles me. He even has an adapter in his car for his phone but he never puts on his own music

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I literally saw on that on twitter the second i walked out of gamestop with the game in my bag. almost turned 360 degrees and walked back in.

I bought a physical copy so I at least don't have to download the actual game. Now I just have to download the system update, and the expansions, and the taken king! wonderful! love too download games! good thing i have the day off tomorrow.

In short: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The xbone controller is awesome. Miles ahead of the DS4, in my opinion. Can't wait to use it.

Please read instructions and Install the base game first before any dlc.

I saw that Game Informer re-posted our old Yoshi's Island playthrough in honor of its 20th anniversary. I randomly clicked in the middle of one episode just to see what we were talking about several years ago, and found documented evidence that debunks Jason's claim that everyone there hated me! Video dudes are liars.

https://youtu.be/rjT_jFbUm_0?list=PL2DF95FB9517BCBBD&t=3571

i heard "everyone hates dan" and closed the tab. nice try ryckert.

I saw that Game Informer re-posted our old Yoshi's Island playthrough in honor of its 20th anniversary. I randomly clicked in the middle of one episode just to see what we were talking about several years ago, and found documented evidence that debunks Jason's claim that everyone there hated me! Video dudes are liars.

https://youtu.be/rjT_jFbUm_0?list=PL2DF95FB9517BCBBD&t=3571

I like Dan, too.

So, there's at least one guy in the Giant Bomb community that doesn't hate you!

Lelcar

Ostrichmaker.

I didn't want to believe it, but Dan was right: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse isn't very good. I'm struggling to get through it.

Jason Oestreicher is an upstanding (human being/product/service) and I hereby endorse (him/her/it) as (kind and helpful/sanitary and safe) for all who (meet/use) (him/her/it).

justjim89

Friend of the site Xavier Woods just closed out Raw after helping dominate John Cena and the Dudley Boyz. That's crazy. The first time he wrote a GOTY Top 10 you'd have been well in your your right to not even know he worked for WWE.

hamchan

Friend of the site Xavier Woods just closed out Raw after helping dominate John Cena and the Dudley Boyz. That's crazy. The first time he wrote a GOTY Top 10 you'd have been well in your your right to not even know he worked for WWE.

So they redid last week's RAW opening as this week's RAW ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom