• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Fuck. I've been trying to get the gauntlet trophy in Titanfall 2 and I just had a run where I got 00:33.80. You need to get under 00:33.65 to get the trophy :(

Oakinn

Fuck. I've been trying to get the gauntlet trophy in Titanfall 2 and I just had a run where I got 00:33.80. You need to get under 00:33.65 to get the trophy :(

that was me a bunch of times. I wanted to throw my ps4 into traffic after that. I finally got it after about 70 something attempts

daveo42

Banned
I've got a particular fondness for Hail to the Thief as it was their first album I listened to start to finish. Not their best, but still real good.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Looking at Vinnys XCOM character I have to wonder if he played Unreal Tournament recently

attachment.php

Hindl

I never hear people talk about Scenes from an Italian Restaurant. That's a great Billy Joel song. I guess it's not suited for radio but still
All this GnR talk reminds me that I'm seeing them three times in one week soon.
That'll be fun

Oh shit Phish talk lol this is all incredibly accurate. Vinny must've seen them right before they really got huge

Hindl

This is weird, I've heard two of my separate interests today (Giant Bomb and a football podcast) reference Phish after not hearing a reference to them in public for a long time
Radiohead is definitely not prog rock. Tool, probably? Never listened to them too much.
Yeah I guess alt/experimental rock is better for Radiohead. I'm sure Primus and Tool fans will yell at me since I'm probably off base with this comparison, but when I saw Tool it reminded me of Primus, except take out Les Claypool's weirdness and crazy lyrics, and double down on the heavy drums and heavy psychedelic rhythms.

Top Bottom