• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb gives their opinion on diversity in the gaming industry

CLW

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

SpiceRacz

Was Giant Bomb ever really good or were we all just young and there was much less competition in the podcast game back then?

Better than really good, it was great. Maybe the best gaming podcast ever. It’s a miracle it was as great as it was for so long. The site and podcast in their current form are fucking awful and unrecognizable.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Spoken like a true casual gamer. It's not that big of a deal when you play 1 or 2 games per year. I'm sure you play a few games made in China every once in a while and then check out due to cost.

Are you a bot? Nothing you said has any bearing on what I said.

nkarafo

She makes a good and obvious point. Diversity exists in real life; if you don't like it, get over it. No one should bend over for intolerant assholes.
I mean, aren't "intolerant assholes" part of "real life" too? If you want your industry to simulate real life for some reason, you want to include everything, no?

You know what else real life has? A ton of stupid people, lazy people, unskilled people, talentless people, etc.

In a logical, non-clown world, in a man-made workforce you don't want those people, unless you don't want your company to exist for long. You don't simulate "real life", you try to gather the best for the job and make money. Pretty cool, huh?

Skill and talent takes priority over everything so i don't give a shit how you look or who you fuck. I'm not going to fire a talented person just so i can replace him with a token one for virtue signal points or to simulate "real life". Which is exactly what happens nowadays.

Come and fight me, physically.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This isn’t the games industry but there’s now a video of a Disney VP talking about how they don’t hire whites.
I was thinking to myself that Clownfish will probably cover this since they're former Disney employees and well....

Top Bottom