• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

StayDead

I really love Hero and Rain. I don't know who to root for >_<

Having Rain Royal Road this GSL as well as the OSL would be sick.

Flash for next season though with the GSL <3

Vaporak

I liked the other map intro. "Welcome to the Day Break" in the slightly Sci-Fi sounding female voice just sounded awesome.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I missed the first two games, looking like Hero has a tough road ahead needing win the next three.

Rain has been playing pretty impressively in both the OSL and the GSL.

Vaporak

I missed the first two games, looking like Hero has a tough road ahead needing win the next three.

Rain has been playing pretty impressively in both the OSL and the GSL.

Rain beat him in the first game by a decent bit in the end game. Then Hero choked and tried to 4 gate + in base pylons on Rain in the next game. When it didn't work he just tried to take in late game was just behind the whole game.

Zzoram

SKT.Rain is probably the best player in the world right now.

Rain is basically guaranteed to get to the OSL finals and very likely to get to GSL finals as well.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
interesting fact: if super nova makes it back into code s this season from code a or the up and downs, he's won the nestea award

Vaporak

Damn MVP just crushed Symbol. In an alternate universe MVP never got injured and SC2 had it's first Bonjwa.

Hopefully MVP v Rain will be fun to watch.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Rain vs MVP should be a good match up.

I think it will be closer than Artosis is trying to make it sound but it I think it will be a tight series of games.

Aaron

Remember that GSL when zergs seemed unbeatable, and terran had no chance to win. Who won that one again? Right, It was motherfucking MVP. You just can't count him out.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Caught up on all the good matches.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. Such overall nice play is really great to see. Finally some reliable storm/zealot harass vs. Terran. Took way too long for someone to keep using it. At least forcing like a lot of turrets for200 mineral warp prisms, multiple obs (2-4) with his army, good liberal use of storm. Just needs to maybe try to work in some extra sentry use late game.

(._.)

Banned
Rain could royal road this GSL which would be awesome. Winning both GSL and OSL in the same season is pretty cool. I think we will really know if he has what it takes if he beats MVP.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Catching up on GSL. Just finished R16 for Code S...so hate the zerg deathball... :/

Tonight shall be good.

TaeJa vs. Leenock
Cloud Kingdom | Whirlwind | Entombed Valley | Antiga Shipyard | Daybreak

MarineKing vs. Life
Cloud Kingdom | Daybreak | Entombed Valley | Whirlwind | Antiga Shipyard

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
What's everyones ideal finals?

be it for likely quality of games, story line, or what?

for me I'd love to see MVP vs MKP with MVP winning after a massive come back...

pretty much if MVP gets in I want him to win...

if it's Rain.. i'd like to see Rain vs Leenock

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
TaeJa vs MVP
-Shows who is the better terran.

TaeJa vs Rain
-2 of the hottest players currently battling each other.

I honestly dont care much about Life or Leenok in finals. MKP be alright but I dont need to see another choke.

Vaporak

TaeJa vs MVP
-Shows who is the better terran.

TaeJa vs Rain
-2 of the hottest players currently battling each other.

I honestly dont care much about Life or Leenok in finals. MKP be alright but I dont need to see another choke.

These are my picks to. Sorry to Leenock, Life, and MarineKing, but they're just the sideshow at this point.

Aaron

Can't believe Code S is almost over. Felt like a real short one this season, though I missed more games than usual.

Vaporak

Can't believe Code S is almost over. Felt like a real short one this season, though I missed more games than usual.

Yeah I've skipped most of this code S. Not buying a ticket and being way to busy to stay up most days. If any GSL deserved money for a ticket it would be this one though, this code S was so damn stacked.

Aaron

I bought yearly, but I just haven't had the time to go back and rewatch games I've missed, which kind of sucks because I heard some of them were pretty amazing. Still life in SC2 vanilla, and not just the player.

Quadratic

Leenock is an awesome low econ zerg. So many times I thought Taeja had it. That 4th base of Leenock died so many times.

Top Bottom