• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

Going roaches against terran....
Kornheiser_Why.JPG

Vaporak

Not only was that a weird strategy, but he also decided to commit to battles it was obvious he couldn't win. >.>

Keikaku

I'm happy that Taeja has made it to the Ro4 but I'm worried for him if he makes it to the finals. Between MVP or Rain . . . that's a tall order.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
The series went as expected for me, Leenock just wasn't playing his best today.

Taeja into the R4, isn't that his best GSL result so far?

Keikaku

The series went as expected for me, Leenock just wasn't playing his best today.

Taeja into the R4, isn't that his best GSL result so far?

I think it is his best result so far.
You guys are right, this is his best GSL result!

I really am happy for him. Taeja, Violet and Grubby are the players I always cheer for and it's nice to see any of them do well.

EDIT: And MC too! I love his confidence and his ceremonies in the OSL have been great :D

Haunted

Taeja ending Liquid's Ro8 curse. First time since Jinro someone from TL has made it to the semis. Now to go all the way.

bbyybb

I wonder if he MKP can come back now. He can go on a bit of a tilt sometimes.

bbyybb

Too aggressive MKP, another GSL eludes him.

Taeja vs Life should be a good matchup.

(._.)

Banned
Why does Artosis think Rain is gonna stomp MVP with ease?

I think it could go either way. MVP has pulled through before.

zargle

Do you think the StarTale/Prime thing from team league a while back played into all of the taunts or was Life just doing it just because he could?

zargle

Actually thankful for early Code A games today, something to listen to/watch while I am working on this paper into the night.

Early Bunch
Vampire v. Parting
asd v. Maru
Hyun v. Yoda
Finale v. Hack

Later Bunch
Bbyong v. Genius
Creator v. Byun
aLive v. MC
Roro v. Ryung

The GSL News thingy will be aired between the two.

Edit: If anyone else is watching, is your stream skipping/being generally cruddier than is normal?

Vaporak

More games soon, but no Kespa players so whatever.

I don't particularly care about watching Kespa players, but Code A is still kinda scrub league compared to code S so it's hard to get excited over it. Anyways, isn't the Semifinals of the OSL on tonight? Gonna stay up and watch that.

zargle

I don't particularly care about watching Kespa players, but Code A is still kinda scrub league compared to code S so it's hard to get excited over it. Anyways, isn't the Semifinals of the OSL on tonight? Gonna stay up and watch that.

One match is today, the other tomorrow. So much time between things in that tournament.

Top Bottom