• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Forgive my ignorance, but where are the kespa players in the group plays? I dont see any of them in the OP

SwYXc.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow @ group C

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Not until the KeSPA players have fully transitioned and overrun GSL.
Bisu just needs to step his game up... and why isn't Flash code S yet?

Yoshichan

Flash is pretty bad.
He's not "pretty bad". Also I can find a couple of people in that Code S bracket that shouldn't even be there. Like Naniwa.

Zzoram

Bisu and Flash were the aces of the last Proleague when it was all Broodwar. Also, Flash was a semifinalist for the last OSL.

Flash was playing too much Broodwar this year to be good yet.

Yoshichan

That's fine. I can't wait for him to spread his wings in SC2

Yoshichan

Is it live right now ._.?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Nicely timed and executed two base blink stalker attack from Parting in game three.

nilbog21

Banned
Just wondering, has Tastosis said anything about the international? All SC2 players around the world should be weeping for what we could have gotten..

Aaron

Watching Dota2 inside the game with the ability to change observers and casters on the fly made SC2 feel downright primitive.

Yoshichan

I'm home... did I miss any good games?

Yoshichan

Ahh... Artosis, I kind of miss your Leenock-praise.

Top Bottom