• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Nice series so far between Hero and Ryung. Such a difference compared to the OSL MKP vs Jangbi game.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
watching both is so difficult ;_; i seem to just get all the pre game stuff as i forget to check the other one..

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Long day of games. There were some good games tonight. I'm happy seeing both Symbol and Hero through.

Vaporak

Hope these games turn out great, the Kespa guys getting good fast would be great for SC2 getting more competitive.

Vaporak

MC just disreguards a muta transition and gets his face smashed in. Don't know why GSL zergs don't like mutas vs Protoss, they're much better than using them vs Terran.

Zzoram

Ya, once he had double the supply with an infestor broodlord army, he moved the infestors into the protoss army to die for free, then moved his broodlords deep into the protoss base and gave them away for free

if he didn't do that, and attacked the natural instead, he would've won

Zzoram

Late game is a weakness of KeSPA players due to inexperience. Early and mid game, Jaedong was looking superb.

Sblargh

Banned
Ya, once he had double the supply with an infestor broodlord army, he moved the infestors into the protoss army to die for free, then moved his broodlords deep into the protoss base and gave them away for free

if he didn't do that, and attacked the 3rd instead, he would've won

I don't know how common this is, but I thought he actually had an elegant strategy by protecting the BLs backs with spine crawlers, the unforgivable part was not backing off he did some damage to the main.
He stayed there way too long.

Zzoram

I don't know how common this is, but I thought he actually had an elegant strategy by protecting the BLs backs with spine crawlers, the unforgivable part was not backing off he did some damage to the main.
He stayed there way too long.

I've never seen someone creep an area just to set up spines under it so broodlords could harass the main before, although people have used spines to protect broodlords elsewhere before

Jaedong clearly prepared hard for this series, he almost beat the winningest protoss

Aaron

Jaedong did a lot of questionable stuff. Better scouting and less stupid would have won him both games.

Zzoram

Jaedong lost but didn't look helpless, just inexperienced, there is still a chance he will beat whoever ends up in the loser's match

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Eurasian_Brown_Bear.jpg

Zzoram

Jaedong really threw game 1, really badly. He was insanely far ahead for quite a while, then just ran 8 lone infestors into the protoss ball for free and lost 10 broodlords in exchange for a few gateways

Top Bottom