• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
YOIjA.jpg

6V6d9.jpg

MKP really let himself go.

SQyP5.jpg

d4iMo.jpg

rtW81.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
As much as I like MKP, I'm going to watch OSL until Jaedong is back.

Why not just watch both. There is plenty of down time in the OSL that you should get in at least two games for their one.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Fantasy vs Oz on OSL now. Any way to get Korean stream working? VLC link is a nogo, but maybe I have the wrong one?

Not sure which match is next for GSL.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How do you play like a "bitch"? I'm interested.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Jaedong played terrible in that last game. He should have been able to win that.

Haunted

Well I wouldn't say that.

He played really well with poor reaction due to inexperience.

But his mechanichs was top notch.
Yeah.

I'm sure they'll be up on the same level as current players soon, but it's a far cry from the assertion that BW champions like JD and Flash would dominate the scene weeks after entering. It's been a couple months now.

I confess that the Korean scene got more interesting with the introduction of this rivalry, but ultimately once this has settled down and everyone is back to being Korean players simply representing their teams, I want to see all of them travel and play in international tournaments.

fanboi

Banned
Yeah.

I'm sure they'll be up on the same level as current players soon, but it's a far cry from the assertion that BW champions like JD and Flash would dominate the scene weeks after entering. It's been a couple months now.

I confess that the Korean scene got more interesting with the introduction of this rivalry, but ultimately once this has settled down and everyone is back to being Korean players simply representing their teams, I want to see all of them travel and play in international tournaments.

Yeah this.

If they keep em in Korea... I belive SC2 will go the same fate... as BW

Yoshichan

finally home... good timing.

Yoshichan

Damn, MC is good.

lol

Majine

Banned
Holy shit, haven't seen this yet but MaNa was placed in the group of death. Taeja, MMA and MVP. Dayumn, son.

saichi

can someone tell me why Artosis keeps trolling John the translator at the end of interview? And why snowbird is doing translation now instead of John?

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
love love love the worker resource count indicator

they seem to be trying to just keep the fun stuff difficult and streamlining everything else

Top Bottom