• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

sixghost

That was fantastic scouting by Parting. He knew exactly what unit comp Soulkey was going for and countered it perfectly. That said, those abducts fucking sucked. There's no point pulling colos if you aren't doing it into a bunch of units.

V_Arnold

If he keeps those hydras near the vipers he kills every single one of those colos and its a different game.

Bullshit P stuff prevented that. If he had kept the hydras there, the High Templars would have just stormed the whole area. HT's were the key in all this, they not only prevented good abducts, but also were a real damage threat to the whole army as well.

Tacitus_

Bullshit P stuff prevented that. If he had kept the hydras there, the High Templars would have just stormed the whole area. HT's were the key in all this, they not only prevented good abducts, but also were a real damage threat to the whole army as well.

Yeah, Parting had brilliant HT control during that push.

sixghost

You think so? The abducts were good, there was just no DPS within range. Even if all the hydras got stormed, they would have killed at least 3 of the colossus, which stops that push. He still had lots of spore/spine and swarmhosts at that point.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"super meta build"

oh artosis :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That was frikkin' awesome. Losira using nerfestors? lol

Yoshichan

Fuck, I miss Daybreak... WHY DID THEY DELETE THIS MAP FROM THE LADDER POOL?!

Yoshichan

Gold league cannon rush

Cool

Yoshichan

The only map I am missing is Xel'Naga....
My most played map, but for some reason I was happy to see it get removed. I really disliked the middle "hole" of the map.

Yoshichan

Good games!
Are not you a zerg now? Perfect place for brood lords : D Or, to be more HOTS-esque, for ....
Tempests
:(
I'm never switching from terran! I just happen to also play zerg/protoss a lot more than I used to.

SamuraiX-

That was a fun battle. Nice move by Creator not to charge up the ramp but wait for SuperNova to send the SCVs into his natural and then attack when he could get a positioning advantage.

Edit: "Chuck Norris Zealot"

Khaldor is amazing. lol

Yoshichan

What was the reason he didn't storm the army? I saw multiple high templars with energy...
Artosis makes a game of thrones joke, then realises it's spoilerific and awkwardness ensues.
TV-series or book spoilers? I just tuned in, didn't hear it.

edit: Btw, it was Wolf right? Not Artosis?

Top Bottom