• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Checked Calendar. WIDESCREEN. HOLY SHIT.
Now for the rest of the website.

Hope Flash plays well, bit late for me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How many more minutes 'till it starts?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Woooow, okay fuck that. Who'll be playing?

Yoshichan

MKP v life is last might want to set an alarm or catch the vods
And Flash! Fuck me, well I guess I won't be working today!

Yoshichan

That was a fail by Hurricane.

Won't be able to watch MKP vs Life since GSL is putting them for last.

But I hope MKP punishes Life for all the defeats Life has given him.

It all depends on MKP though.

Yoshichan

Mkp will demolish

Yoshichan

I'm back and I didn't miss Flash and MKP :D So happy!

God DAAAAAMN is the stream lagging though...

Yoshichan

Void Ray proc against queens lol

Yoshichan

FLASH

IS

LIVE

MOTHER FUCKING FLASH

Yoshichan

US GAF asleep for this?!

BAH!

EU GAF REPRESENTING

Yoshichan

Not one step ahead, not two steps ahead, but 10 times ahead.

Aaron

Got home just in time to see Flash's perfect hold, and crushing advance. If he had been in anything but the group of death, he would still be in Code S.

Yoshichan

Avenge @2k minerals during that attack :lol

Yoshichan

Flash is ridiculous.

Avenge could've had that game if he actually attacked while having the 3-3 advantage. He had 3-3 when Flash had 1-1. Jesus.

ggs

SwwplR2.png

Yoshichan

I'm here to say: fuck storms. I think they should give it a smaller area of effect.

GG's Flash
That reminds me, I miss the old EMP radius :(

But now... FoxeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Yoshichan

Yeah, against life.... I'm a bit worried.

Uncertainty is what will make him fall... he NEEDS our cheer and hype in order to win!

M

K

P

FIIIIIIIIIIIGHTIIIIIIIIIIING

Yoshichan

Uh, can we see MKP play next game please? And not some gold league shit?

Yoshichan

Early pressure in HotS?

LAWL

Yoshichan

:lol What a joke, I wish they could've at least been entertaining games!

Flash games were worth it though!

edit: Are the commentators retarded? "His splits were soooooooooooooooo good in every engagement"

How about no? He stood there and ate them 7 out of the 10 or so engagements that he fought.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Well Flash and Life's games went as expected unfortunately. I was hoping they would be more competitive than they were.

:( MKP lost to a 2-0 how sad.

He really needs to work on HOTS.

All of the Prime team besides Byun is struggling in HOTS. Thats not a good sign. We need the Prime of 2010-2011 back.

Flash dominated of course.

Yoshichan

Why not? Innovation and Bomber

Top Bottom