• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

Doesn't make it any easier with WCS EU also having a fantastic lineup tomorrow at 9am -_-

Stay up for GSL since WCS Euro has free VODs.

Innovation needs to take it for the Terrans over the world.

I do hope Bomber passes but it all depends on him not falling again from RO8.

Hellbats are a fair and balanced unit

image.php

WHOA 3-0 and Hellbats are likely to get nerfed lol.

That was pure domination by Innovation.

Bomber is up. You can do it bro!

Edit: Bomber is looking at that game and smiling.

"Suddenly Symbol gets a chill up his spine and feels kinda warm." ITS HELLBAT TIME BABY! HELLBAT BOMBS FTW!

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Well I missed the first set to discover it was a 3-0. Worth watching the replays?

Such a difference compared to the Day 1 matches, at least the first set today.

Zen

Banned
Please innovation, stop it, you're going to get us nerfed!

I couldn't even take satisfaction in those games as they were so simultaneously high level and so one sided, makes ZvT look impossible. Sure, Innovation isn't doing what everyone else does but just better, but he's exposing what might become common balance issues in a few months time, if that.

We'll see though, though it does seems like Zs need to going back to reinventing the wheel against the very best T players.

EDIT: To be fair, Roro botched game 3.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Prior to tonight, innovation was on a 3 game losing streak in the pro league (admittedly against different opponents, 2 T/1 P) so it was a nice way to bounce back.

Prior to tonight, innovation was on a 3 game losing streak in the pro league (admittedly against different opponents, 2 T/1 P) so it was a nice way to bounce back.

lol I lost 3 games? Ok I'll just 3-0 Roro to make up for those.

Bomber vs Symbol beginning. Hopeing that Bomber takes 2 games before he wins or loses.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hellbats ain't getting nerfed

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
tasteless 360/PS3-fanboy confirmed

Yoshichan

God I want Innovation to rip this apart. Need to work on this vs the ladder. Its very potent if you have less than 3 Tanks.

Sad about Bomber but Symbol's simple strategy on him the match.

sixghost

Symbol has to know that innovation will be more prepared vs that style in the Ro4. I wonder what his counter the inevitable tanks and drops will be. Hopefully it's a robust build that can adapt to counters and isn't just an all-in that banks on terran taking a quick 3rd with nothing but marine mine.

Striek

Harrassed to death.

But 'I love the false surprise that a terran can't deal with storm. Its far, far, farrrrr rarer for a terran to win once storm is out. Its also less common to see a great storm dodge than a great storm, since one is hard to do, and the other is not.

Aaron

I almost traded him a couple times past few weeks. Glad I saved him. I'll probably watch the games at some point this weekend when I have time, any specific ones worth checking out?

Effort vs Hurricane was a great series. You can also watch Flash being Flash.

Top Bottom