• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Innovation is so much better he should just play a bit safer.

Now watch Symbol go 3 hatch 70 drones before pool.

I don't think Innovation wanted to show his secret builds to Soulkey so he didn't go all out vs Symbol.

But wow game 6 was complete dominance by Innovation.

Edit: The finals are next Saturday? Kinda far way but at least it lets WCS catch up for the other regions.

RO 8 starts for EU while NA finishes RO 16 this week.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So...
11PM PST, May 31st
2AM EST, June 1st

tzMbBvw.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And still no Protoss final

Clearly the void ray needs a buff

Mairu

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I successfully managed to avoid spoilers and find the time at work to watch the vods. Game 2 was LOL. Glad he didn't fail. Hope his match vs Soulkey is insane.

edit: Up/down groups for s2 released:

sixghost

What kind of hellish offline qualifiers are there below Code A and Up Downs? Is there some way to check who are in those matches?

Mairu

Not sure why I didn't just pull the trigger and trade for Keen. I hope for NSH's sake they don't get all killed again.

Wow NSH just got lucky with regard to that win over Prime. Prime and NSH are like 2 pairs only Prime does have an All-kill to their name vs NSH.

Makes me sad. :(

On that note bring the All-kill Keen though I wish MVP didn't have so many points. But hey their teamwork is just too good.

Mairu

Up and Down is currently up.

Guess I'll watch some of this since I can't sleep, though the games will undoubtedly disappoint after those Proleague matches.

Supposedly the WCS Season Finals are going to be cast by Doa, Montecristo, Day9, and Apollo -______________-

I am gonna be pissed if Tastosis really aren't casting any of it.

Haunted

Guess I'll watch some of this since I can't sleep, though the games will undoubtedly disappoint after those Proleague matches.

Supposedly the WCS Season Finals are going to be cast by Doa, Montecristo, Day9, and Apollo -______________-

Never heard of Montecristo.
Day9? Can't he transition to LOL or something, and leave SC2 alone?
One of the most popular casters leaving the scene?

hHAs7.gif

Mairu

Never heard of Montecristo.

One of the most popular casters leaving the scene?

http://i.imgur.com/hHAs7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

He's a League of Legends caster - they actually have been casting WCS Korea Code S for OGN at the same time as GOMTV, but as you can imagine few choose to watch them over Tastosis.

SamuraiX-

Man, DRG has just fallen off...

hYlnSnU.png

Up and Downs for WCS Season 2. He used to be one of the most dominant Zergs in the scene. This is just sad to see. :(

Hope he's able to adjust to HotS soon.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Are you kidding me?
TvZ of the year, and we get that?

Should only be Doa x Apollo

Mairu

Are you kidding me?
TvZ of the year, and we get that?

Should only be Doa x Apollo
Apparently Tastosis/Wolfdor will cast on a separate stream not at the venue (similar to current WCS where Doa and Montexristo cast on a separate stream that no one watches)

Really dumb that not even Blizzard can get in the way of ogn-gom politics to bring international viewers the best experience

This is sad to see. Maybe MKP should change over to Euro like MVP. Would love to see MKP vs MVP again.

Gerrard not switching over some of his players to other tournaments is surprising and a poor decision. It might be because the money is tight rumors have some truth to them or they simply don't want to.

Top Bottom