• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is it over ._.?

Aaron

I really feel that Soulkey derped on some of those matches to give SoS a few pity wins. I don't think it was something planned out beforehand, but after crushing his teammate early on, he decided to give him the chance to make a decent showing.

Mairu

I heard the games last night were shit. Guess I won't bother watching the vods.

J3HPteT.png

it's lonely at the top

J3HPteT.png

it's lonely at the top

LOL No one is even close to you man.

Sad that I missed it but it was a PvZ so not a big loss. The reactions make it sound not that great either.

Will watch Innovation vs Symbol tonight though.

Aaron

The best part was when they started there was no caster audio, so it was Tastosis flailing around with their arms while sound effects for the popping logos. Then the games actually started, and that sucked.

Mairu

Ro24 is live right now!

954bf86d106d99b409fdd7cd55eef843.png

Starters for GSTL are also up, difficult to decide what trades to make, if any:

b15c3e03754ed350b245951d31a9acd6.png

Don't forget placement matches are tonight as well (it's important as it decides who advances to the season finals!)

083fda1500f8192f5014473863a5bc44.png

Ro24 is live right now!

954bf86d106d99b409fdd7cd55eef843.png

Starters for GSTL are also up, difficult to decide what trades to make, if any:

b15c3e03754ed350b245951d31a9acd6.png

Don't forget placement matches are tonight as well (it's important as it decides who advances to the season finals!)

083fda1500f8192f5014473863a5bc44.png

Wait Innovation vs Symbol isn't tonight?

Edit: NVM its tomorrow :(

calder

I don't watch much GOM stuff anymore but god damn guys improve your PQ already. You finally have an acceptable resolution but your bitrate is still a bit low and the video is washed out and unimpressive. It's about what I'd expect from my local LAN tournament streaming on Twitch to 20 ppl. I assume they have their own gomplayer encoding codec but either update it or get something better.

That said, GOM does get some slack by having about the best production anywhere and their "B" casting team is also one of the best duos in the world, so that helps. ;) I just hope in 2014 they find a slightly more sane subscription scheme and some lower prices so I can start watching GSLs again.

calder

Leenock looked out of sorts and dropped a couple of medium length games. Then the stream went dead, but I wasn't paying attention to what Wolf was saying post match so I have no idea if it's done for the night or just in a break.

Byun is so good. I'm really hoping that he takes out Rain. Prime really needs to show good results.

MKP dropping out of Code S so early was really bad. Maru falling as well wasn't good news for Prime and Creator is still struggling.

WTF BYUN WHY YOU THROW GAME?!?!?!?!? Why not take out the 3rd? Rain couldn't do anything to save his 3rd yet you let it live!!!!

SO MAD! >.<!

God dammit someone fire Gerrard because Prime players are so good but they are really not stepping up and playing their best!

So disappointed after Byun and Rain showed such good games yet Byun had to fail for pulling back. It was a really bad judgment call on Byun's part.

Storm really is too good for it's cost of 75 energy and there were like 12 Templars.

WTF happened in that match. Like how did Bomber throw that?

Also how did Bomber let Zerg get away with so many bases? Creep spread or not, you deny them mining as much as possible.

Aaron

Was a pretty crowd for the crap games last night.

Symbol used a muta to bait widow mine into the clump of medivacs. Cool stuff.

LMAO Why can't I have half the skills of Innovation? Crazy game 1 and then the most hilarious cheese in game 2.

Also break song is fitting.

Top Bottom