• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

I seriously doubt they can afford it.

Its really unbelievable how well Prime was doing in 2011-2012 and look at where they are now.

They probably can afford maybe 2 players to go to international events and that will be it.

If they don't show results in the 2nd half of 2013 I think Prime will disband. Their own eshop or not, they simply aren't doing that well.

I wouldn't mind MKP joining a Kespa team actually. Maybe Azubu or another team. Although it would be weird to say MarineKing without the Prime.

Double post but its worth it!

INNOVATION VS SOULKEY. THE FIRST StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm GSL CHAMPION!!! Will it be a Terran or a Zerg?

DO NOT MISS THIS! They are putting it 3 hours before hand at 15:10 KST compared to the usual 18:10 KST.

Thats 2:10 AM EST. Get up an hour early just in case! Subtract one hour past EST as always.

Central is 1:10 AM, Pacific is 12:10AM.

GLHF GUYS THIS WILL BE GOOD!

Mairu

I'm on a plane right now, scheduled to land about 30 minutes before start time. Hopefully I can get home before they get past the first game at least.

Oh, and your timing is a little off - 11 PM PDT

E6kcXPV.png

Hope to see Innovation become a champion.

edit: well I guess that's what happens when you take a screenshot on a retina macbook pro, sorry for it being huge!

Aaron

I took a nap for this, and woke up an hour early not to miss it, even though I know there will be a long preamble.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Someone take the torch for a new thread? I'm threading the needle here on time, although I guess we could stay here.

Seems like a shame given what these Finals could be.

Mairu

surprised yugioh advanced to Code S... gumiho sure has fallen off (didn't see any of the games, no time anymore with new job ;_;)

can you believe ROOT has a player in Code S?!

Terran and protoss fought so two zergs could advance into OSL. Also another Prime player falls.

Wow I thought for sure Byun would pass at the very least.

This is very bad. Only Maru out of the entire Prime main group passed the up&downs.

MKP was close but Byun and Creator only won 1 game each in their groups.

Aaron

Byun played like ass for the most part, but unintentional joke about he would never throw a match was hilarious.

SamuraiX-

Skipped proleague, but watching this. Not sure if this will get enough posting to justify a new thread.

You think we should just make one big WCS thread? Season 2 - America, Europe, and Korea?

Also, KangHo being in Code S/Premier League annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

Life vs Fantasy next!!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You think we should just make one big WCS thread? Season 2 - America, Europe, and Korea?

Also, KangHo being in Code S/Premier League annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

Life vs Fantasy next!!

//: WCS Starcraft 2 Thread - The Tournament even Blizzard Forgot About

Top Bottom