• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarök becomes Sony’s highest rated game on PlayStation 5

damidu

some people were psychologically too much invested for this game to somehow bomb at reviews (by bomb i mean sub90)

so they are still trying to act like it happened lol, kind of sad.

ShinyMan

Neo Member
Just like how the Souls games play the exact same, but Demon's Souls is the worst of the lot.

Get a clue about what you're trying to argue
bed roommates GIF

Just like how the Souls games play the exact same, but Demon's Souls is the worst of the lot.

Get a clue about what you're trying to argue

I don't see how games can't play the same and still be good. Elden Ring plays the same as other souls games but its still fantastic. Same thing with Ragnarok when you compare it to GoW 2018.

I don't necessarily believe a game has to be reinvented to be good but that's just my opinion.

Codes 208

I don't see how games can't play the same and still be good. Elden Ring plays the same as other souls games but its still fantastic. Same thing with Ragnarok when you compare it to GoW 2018.

I don't necessarily believe a game has to be reinvented to be good but that's just my opinion.
Plus the general QoL improvements with each game makes the playstyle more refined from the last. DS3 and BB (and especially ER) feel faster and more fluid than DS1 and DS2, a lot of that has to do with both tuning the weapon balances and how the dodge roll went from 8 directional inputs to any directional input.

Its like comparing Halo CE to Halo 3, theyre both fps with the dame general feel but the former feels clunkier to the latter due to the improved experiences from the devs over time and qol changes.

jaysius

Banned
Steam users reviews > Metacritics average

Last God of War is 96% positive out of 43k reviews
Products given for FREE, even clown REFUND positive reviews, reviews that are one or two words and troll “positive” padding reviews have the same weight as any review thats well written.

Steam reviews are more easily manipulated and brigaded than Metacritic review bombing.

Steam reviews are a broken joke.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Products given for FREE, even clown REFUND positive reviews, reviews that are one or two words and troll “positive” padding reviews have the same weight as any review thats well written.

Steam reviews are more easily manipulated and brigaded than Metacritic review bombing.

Steam reviews are a broken joke.

Filters Steam Purchasers | Playtime: Over 10 hours

Voilà

Topher

Gold Member
That doesn’t fix the OVERALL rating that any product get, that many people use to make impulse purchases with.

The user rating on Steam actually increases to 98% positive when you filter on those who have played 10 hours or more.

You know.....it is ok that others like a game you don't like. You do understand that, right?

The highest rated ps5 game is……. A ps4 game? /s

Highest rated overall would be Elden Ring, but yes......a PS4 game as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom