• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good games you’ve randomly dropped

llLeonhart

FF16 there were two saves on my PS5, one was mine the second was my Gf's she was playing, I wanted to boot up my file which was very near to the end, but instead of loading, I stupidly saved over it. Will jump back when I finally have some time to start over.

Took me something like 4 tries to finally finish the Witcher 3, though I always had a blast playing it, I eventually dropped it for some reason. And everytime I came back I restarted (OCD) because I wanted to remember the full story of the game.

Nioh 2. Dropped near launch because I felt the game heavily pushed the scythe and I didn't like it. Came back to it last year and got the plat.

Red Dead Redemption 2. Didn't click I guess. Never got the urge to play. Still think I'm missing out, but I don't have the urge to jump back.

GymWolf

I'd like to know more about games that are asshole.

Bg3 has some huge ones

this-is-literally-the-first-thing-you-encounter-in-the-game-v0-325gfznffwlb1.jpg

Dr_Ifto

Zelda TotK - Thank god my kids liked it, it was just more the same of the previous game, and I pushed myself to finish that one. I just watched my kids beat it, and I was ok with that. I put in maybe 15 hours before I just had to put it down.

Famipan

Chrono Trigger (emulator/DS... never finished it yet)
Ace Attorney
Control
Death Stranding
RDR2 (30 fps on PS5 on OLED is... unplayable. Need to try motion interpolation next)
FFVII Remake PS5
FFXII PS2
Xenogears PSX
Persona 4 PS2
CP2077
Witcher 3
BOTW
Nier Automata
Diablo
Batman: Arkham City (PS3 - probably my first and last American super hero game I tried)

Last edited:
i never came close to finishing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain it was so boring and repetitive, visiting the same locations over and over and over in a dead, lifeless world with an empty map. It is the only game in the franchise I would label as outright boring and unfun, the very definition of relentless and absolute tedium, and it left such a terrible taste in my mouth that I am legitimately ready for Kojimaless Metal Gear going forward. One of my largest gaming purchase regrets ever.

Top Bottom