• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does this mean? Does that guy that came in to get w/e signed work for Sony? Is that what all games get before given a release date? Anyone else work in retail? God help me.

Az

B-Dex said:
I assure you guys I am not bsing. I was reading this thread this morning and when I got to work my boss was like hey check it out.

I am trying to get the email forwarded to me so I can show you guys! (and gals)

Your tag shall be heroic if this goes through..

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
TEH-CJ said:
Did PD remove the skid marks? and why? :|
It's still there~ :D

Y2Kev said:
If it doesn't come out on the 23rd, we will deem you the worst thing in the world. yes, even worse than the LOST finale.

Come on man nothing is worse than the LOST finale.
I still cried like a bitch

dwebo

Damnit, I knew I had replied to the 23rd being brought up semi-seriously awhile ago.

Firewire said:
November 16th or possibly the 23rd is what a friend of mine told me. His dad works in Sony marketing but he has kind of been hit and miss on some things, but usually he's pretty close when it comes to dates.
Firewire
a real slap in the face!
(10-20-2010, 08:37 AM)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23951385&postcount=354

Somebody bake this man a cake! (and B-dex of course :lol )

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
23rd is such a dangerous week, don't stores close on Thursdays? Better buy your copies in on that Tuesday or Wednesday cause Black Friday will be a clusterfuck

AndyD

aka andydumi
TEH-CJ said:
all the latest vids released have no skid marks. check the skyline vid just a couple of pages back and you will see what I mean.

Its been asked a few pages back and videos were shown with skidmarks. They are in, no worries.

AndyD

aka andydumi
TheAzRim said:
Your tag shall be heroic if this goes through..

I agree. He should get an epic tag if it turns out he was right and can prove it. Conversely, he should not be banned but also receive an epic tag if he turns out to troll us.

Also, we can feed him to Detective-Gaf and we can figure out stuff about him, like where he works and whatnot.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
twoweeks.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Najaf

Thread title change again? :lol Everytime I seem to see this thread, I don't recognize it because of the new title. Keep it up.

Amir0x

Banned
Yoshichan said:
97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, disc stamping operation in progress') changed
Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, Gaffers now holding GT Vigil Mass in anticipation') changed
Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, game leaking like engine coolant from a 98 Chevy Malibu') changed
Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is?') changed
Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is? Everyone just got trolled.') changed
Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is? Not with CZ that's for sure!') changed
Thread title (original 'ITT Sony turns simple Gran Turismo 5 delays into sadistic medieval torture') changed
Thread title (original 'Gran Turismo 5 discs in the wild; Sony still silent') changed
Thread title (original 'Gran Turismo 5 discs in the wild; Track list, trophies, opening movie leaked') changed
Thread title (original 'Fapping and Raging: GT5 in the wild, intro video, car nuts leaking') changed
Thread title (original 'Sony spanking Gaffers as they watch leaked GT5 videos') changed
Thread title (original 'Sony spanking Gaffers as they watch leaked GT5 videos, "It hurts so good" says some') changed
Thread title (original 'Sony spanking Gaffers as they watch leaked GT5 videos, "It hurts so good" say some') changed
Thread title (original 'Sony announces they'll only give GT5 release date if GAF changes topic title 99 times') changed

-

=

Ashes

Banned
expy said:
Oh man, this thread keeps on giving. :lol

It's like we've just down the back straight, finally, after the marathon, and the freaking finishing line just disappeared, and we're in this strange period, where we're still running, but don't know when we are going to stop...

B-Dex

I'm still waiting for a response from my boss. If not tonight I can get it at work tomorrow. So everyone relax a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom