• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomic

DoctorWho said:
I've been saying they need to get KB to announce this shit.

I pretty much agree, I swear everyone loves Butler so much if he released a video about it, made a few jokes and everyone would forget.

Just something about him makes you love the thing he promotes. :lol

AndyD

aka andydumi
-x.Red.x- said:
23rd huh...

that's 12 days! marketing blitz in 12 days?

has it been done before?

They said marketing will start when game is on shelves. Sort of a "Get it NOW!" announcement.

Ashes

Banned
shadowcomplex said:
the op. which was amazingly well done.

It's been in the works for months now.... And there's going to be at least two threads.... main one and photo thread. Three if you have the ineveitable review thread. But that may be redundant, as signs are pointing to a release date announcement before review thread. We might have copies when reviewers do... :lol

Az

BDex why did you have to come in this late, I have to wake up early tomorrow...

jqmhit.jpg

Ploid 3.0

canova said:
but will it ever be bigger and longer running than Demon's Souls OT?

Kaz to halt GT5 pressing to incorporate DS like messaging system. Leave messages, and red ghost cars showing how people crashed, or give tips on tackling corners!

shadowcomplex said:
i actually think my hart may of skipped a beat.

He had enough time for it :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
you all just got TROLLED

trolled by the equivalent of sarah palin on roller blades playing kinect adventures naked or in a fur suit watching the lost finale and eating ARBYs while forcing people to play ENSLAVED odyssey to the west

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
enzo_gt said:
How come when you go back to the MGS4 OT, the epicness that was is gone?
Stupid upload site went down :(

Y2Kev said:
you all just got TROLLED

trolled by the equivalent of sarah palin on roller blades playing kinect adventures naked or in a fur suit watching the lost finale and eating ARBYs while forcing people to play ENSLAVED odyssey to the west

I'd still hit it.

I wouldn't tell anybody about it.

But I'd still hit it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
B-Dex said:
It's only 7:15 here. Not late for me!
Enough time to :
- Go to your boss house
- Feed the cat
- Get GT5 release date
- Be loved by GAF

LiK

Yamauchi just picked his nose and now wants to add 5 new cars, 4 new maps, 6 new features and 1 new trophy. Fall 2011.

Sweet mother of god, I go to shave my beard and when I return the thread has jumped 2 pages an we have a candidate for messiah.

Please be true! Show us your tits proof

Amir0x

Banned
Y2Kev said:
you all just got TROLLED

:<>

Ashes

Banned
Y2Kev said:
you all just got TROLLED

All that needs is a photo of her holding gt5:prologue Bds, thinking that its the same game as Gt5. :/

Getting trolled by an idiot would be a hard blow to take. Yes it would.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol :lol :lol

VegaShinra

Omiee said:
seriously guys what have i missed, has somebody hinted at a 23th of november release
B-Dex claims to have witnessed an email with a Nov 23rd release date as the company he works for has one for the street date. He hasn't shown us the proof and is waiting for the email from his boss to prove it to us.

B-Dex said:
NEWSFLASH:

Street Date agreement for GT5 came in company email today. NOVEMBER 23rd. :D
That's in 12 days man. Either way, it's right after my bday. I know what I'm going to get, hopefully it'll be available. :D
:lol :lol at the title change again lol.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
jcutner said:
guess everyone on neogaf is moving to the czech republic now, eh?

Some would... solidsnakex just applied for a passport.

gunther

whats going on, i quit the thread for one hour leaving the land of sadness and now everyone is a board the hype train AGAIN!!

edit: Thread title changed again :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom