• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
LOST is just the de facto standard for things that suck, it was the obvious comparison to make. Even though Y2Kev was shitting on the finale only

Anyway, basically the point is B-Dex will be ultimate outcast

B-Dex said:
I'm still waiting for a response from my boss. If not tonight I can get it at work tomorrow. So everyone relax a bit.

Yeah... there's no way we're letting you wait till tomorrow. Better grab your coat, and car keys.

Ploid 3.0

Metalmurphy said:
Everything has been pointing out for 23 in US and 24 in Europe. This is just one more "confirmation"

z4cQM.png

Awesome avatar, where do people sign up for this?

This shit happens everytime I'm about to play a game. I sit on gaf for hours and when nothing is confirmed I go to play a game..Than BAM something like this happens and I'm on Gaf for another 3 hours before it turns out false and I go to bed angry. Its all part of Sonys plan for me to never play a game again.

Amir0x

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Van Helsing is worse than Lost!

Then again Van Helsing is worse than pancreatic cancer.

maybe but Van Helsing was 2 hours, LOST was, like, a lot of goddamn drawn out seasons

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
canova said:
Is this true????

I'm holding my breath till this date is confirmed!
Hey Hey! You said that this is the most pathetic thread ever!
Thanks for joining us!

Metalmurphy said:
Yeah... there's no way we're letting you wait till tomorrow. Better grab your coat, and car keys.
pfffffh, he just needs to tell us WHERE he works and we'll go get it for him, it's faster that way.

saladine1

So a guy come on and says street date 23 and we get all worked up?
C'mon guy's, get back to being bitter and suicidal it's not the best but it's honest.

B-Dex said:
I'm still waiting for a response from my boss. If not tonight I can get it at work tomorrow. So everyone relax a bit.
Oooh Shit. What did I tell you guys were getting closer to the modem/power outage excuse!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
-x.Red.x- said:
23rd huh...

that's 12 days! marketing blitz in 12 days?

has it been done before?
We are the marketing blitz.

SONY : (Laughs)

VegaShinra

Only on GAF can we have these kind of situations happen. Leaks, promises of news and release dates and then it all turns to nothing! :lol

Break the streak B! Deliver the goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom