• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Yoshichan said:
Wait a second, I know this game's got headtracking but do we know if other players actually see the head of the driver move as we look around?

I have no idea... ask solidsnakex he will clarify and cite his sources. :lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Teknopathetic said:
The quote is originally "gangster shit," but I change it to some quote from whatever Street Fighter character I happen to be maining sometimes.

You main Cody?

A man after my heart. <3

Even if you don't like GT5. </3

Amir0x said:
It's confirmed Gran Turismo 5 has every feature known to mankind. This delay was made so they can include Kaz's fabled Gran Turismo RPG mode, where you play a young driver who must fight crazy NASCAR fans in order to figure out the Identity of the New Stig.

Do we get levels? A la Call of Duty bar filling? If so: SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY.GIF

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Wait, somebody seriously already called the GT5 thread duties? But I was gonna do it. :(

I had my banner ready and everything.

gtthreadtitle.jpg

TEH-CJ said:
supposedly GT5 release date is nov 23rd. and just speaking to my good friend chris that is a senior manager at eb games, just confirmed the release date is also on the 23rd. no bullshit.

Hnnnnnnnnngggg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
chubigans said:
Wait, somebody seriously already called the GT5 thread duties? But I was gonna do it. :(
:lol :lol :lol

Rainier

TEH-CJ said:
supposedly GT5 release date is nov 23rd. and just speaking to my good friend chris that is a senior manager at eb games, just confirmed the release date is also on the 23rd. no bullshit.
Well, get Chris to call B-Dex back so we can finally have some confirmation on this!

TEH-CJ said:
TEH-CJ = B-Dex = Chris = Kaz

Ashes

Banned
TEH-CJ said:
I heard the same thing today.

I was referring to a gaffer in this thread, so we might be talking about the same thing...

edit: wait did you just confirm what the other gaffer was supposed to have confirmed. discombobulated. my word for the day. Well it was yesterday, anyhow...

Sai-kun

Banned
CaptYamato said:
The first day that the OT is put up No one should post in. Just to fuck with the lurkers.

What if it stayed under 10 posts for a week and then by the time the game comes out, the topic's on like the 7th page :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ploid's on it now :lol :lol

iammeiam

seattle6418 said:
The pain just won´t go away.

Why can´t the game or the release date fall in the hands of someone who can actually share with us?

Because if people know when it's coming out they will all go buy it on release day, which will mean literally MILLIONS of PS3s all unlocking the fourth dimension at once, and that would have devastating consequences.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DoctorWho said:
Well. I'm off to bed. I bet the Brits will be talking about the stig again when I wake up. The cycle continues.

I ain't a Brit. :mad:

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
-x.Red.x- said:
23rd huh...
that's 12 days! marketing blitz in 12 days?
has it been done before?
Launch titles often cut it real close (like going gold 1-2 weeks before street date), but I dunno about marketting starting times.

Omiee

11 or 10 days is more than enough to bring it out.
market it on nascar races with a nascar add with GT5.
market it on tv and in stores in time for black friday and see it sell realy well in NA.
only thing they gotta do in eu is have an add on tv in every country saying GT5 out in 10 days or what ever

Despera said:
ok this one's too easy so I'll pass.
flyinpiranha said:
Aren't there plenty on GAF? Basement *mumble mumble* Metallica t-shirt something something ...

I wish there was some inkling of evidence pointing to where these 'in the wild' copies came from. Just ONE picture of a Best Buy employee with a case of them would make me smile.
:lol

Alright, it´s 3am here, time to get some sleep.

Tomorrow, thankfully i´ll wake up and read some new news.

I hope the 23rd guy can prove his email. That´s a start. I can live with two more weeks of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom