• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainier

DoctorWho said:
So who is b-dex a community manager for?
Uh oh, second hit in Google:

bdex.dll :: bdex.dll Removal Instructions
WARNING!!! bdex.dll file is related to spyware. ... Below are manual removal instructions for bdex.dll so you can remove the unwanted...

Ploid 3.0

recklessmind said:
Some would... solidsnakex just applied for a passport.

6593_v.gif

That avatar is sending a powerful message. I want it framed and on my wall, also if you could make it alternate like you have that'd be nice.

Rainier said:
Uh oh, second hit in Google:

bdex.dll :: bdex.dll Removal Instructions
WARNING!!! bdex.dll file is related to spyware. ... Below are manual removal instructions for bdex.dll so you can remove the unwanted...

So we should remove bdex?
:lol

Omiee

VegaShinra said:
B-Dex claims to have witnessed an email with a Nov 23rd release date as the company he works for has one for the street date. He hasn't shown us the proof and is waiting for the email from his boss to prove it to us.

how do we know its not a place holder again..?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Epic title. Should we change it to go through every other thread on the main page's title but with a GT5 twist?

Such as:
Most improved sequels of all time, yet still unreleased.
The Saboteur - Official Thread of Will To Wait for B-Dex

GAF take my poor attempts and make them better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Now the interesting question is whether it's Amir0x or Y2Kev doing these title changes :lol

Omiee

TheAzRim said:
I believe he said it was a street date contract....

and he works for what company ..? again 23rd of november is just 11 days i can live with that, and black friday sales in the us will be monsterous.
i hope the guy is right.

Ashes

Banned
AndyD said:
Epic title. Should we change it to go through every other thread on the main page's title but with a GT5 twist?

Such as:
Most improved sequels of all time, yet still unreleased.
The Saboteur - Official Thread of Will To Wait for B-Dex

GAF take my poor attempts and make them better.

This is possibly quite legitimate.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yoshichan said:
Now the interesting question is whether it's Amir0x or Y2Kev doing these title changes :lol
that's part of the game. please take your seats so that we might begin the show.

no really, i'll stop now. this is fun, but i don't want to be like most gaf memes and run it into the ground. i mean RIGHT plane.gif

Razgreez

Ploid 3.0 said:
6593_v.gif

That avatar is sending a powerful message. I want it framed and on my wall, also if you could make it alternate like you have that'd be nice.

When i think about how long i've had this game pre-ordered and the fact that i never pre-order games... well that avatar is just so aptly describes the way i feel

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Ploid 3.0 said:

Can't help you with putting it on your wall... but this thread was the source of the image. Wish it was huge and HQ I'd print it out a subway poster sized... cool image. Another gaffer helped make the avatars and I have them rotate.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y2Kev said:
that's part of the game. please take your seats so that we might begin the show.

no really, i'll stop now. this is fun, but i don't want to be like most gaf memes and run it into the ground. i mean RIGHT plane.gif
you can't end it with this thread title, it is not as epic as the rest.

though I do agree, its getting a bit old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom