• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

ethomaz

Banned
If you are a fan and can spare the credits than go for it but otherwise i say keep your money for something else.
Well I’m more thinking if the ticket is really a saving? It just shows the 2m that is the price with tricker.

If the full price is like 3m I will probably think about but like 5m the I will buy at 2m.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I finally got gold for all the licence tests.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Surprised by myself that i got them so fast but in all honesty the S-10 is some mean stuff. Now i feel like a real race driver! Vroom vrooom..... 🏎️

Con-Z-epT

Has detective GAF figured out which cars count towards the "three legendary cars" trophy? It's the last one i'm missing for the platinum and i can't find anything specific online other than speculation.

Search Spying GIF by Zella Day

Aenima

Has detective GAF figured out which cars count towards the "three legendary cars" trophy? It's the last one i'm missing for the platinum and i can't find anything specific online other than speculation.

Search Spying GIF by Zella Day
Maybe just need to buy 3 cars from the legendary dealership? I bought 2 already, so not sure.

Bryank75

Banned
Maybe just need to buy 3 cars from the legendary dealership? I bought 2 already, so not sure.

I believe they are cars that have won at Le Mans.... one should be the Mercedes AMG CLK Le Mans car.
One may be the Ford GT, the OG one

And I am not sure about the last....but maybe an Audi or Porsche.

Edit: Porsche 917 (1970) I am guessing.

Further edit: Mercedes AMG CLK never won LeMans, so that one is out.

Could be the newer Audi

Last edited:

Unknown?

I love this car soo much, the way it looks, sounds and drives ( with soft sport tires, ceramic brakes and weight reduction lv1) is just perfect.
Gran-Turismo-7-20220320024255.png

Gran-Turismo-7-20220320025254.png
Ya I just bought that to do some European races off of the used car dealership.

Also got the Trans Am used and put a giant Phoenix on the hood. Someone uploaded all the layers to make that.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I’m proud of my gold, silver and bronze license test successes. I play with a controller and suck as a race driver. I know next to nothing about cars and have a great time not knowing why some bs car I got sucks or is good. I just drive and listen to music. Getting gold on every cafe race so far.
Sometimes, in rare cases, ignorance is bliss.

The amount of gr3 cars I would buy with money lol
How much you got in Game im not even at 1 million yet lol i play on and off i don't grind and i buy useless cars so for me to get the amount need for theses super expensive cars would take forever lol i really want to try the 917k though it the first time it been in any GT game before

mclaren777

5XJs8T3.png

Another 18 million CR car at this rate for us to get all the cars we need to put over 1000 plus hours into the game easily or just pay $400 in MTX i love GT game but i can't justify the grind anymore

If you don't like the 917K from the license test, you probably won't enjoy it elsewhere.

And I'm a big McLaren fan (see username and avatar), but the F1 wasn't very enjoyable in GT Sport so I doubt it will be much better here.

Aenima

How much you got in Game im not even at 1 million yet lol i play on and off i don't grind and i buy useless cars so for me to get the amount need for theses super expensive cars would take forever lol i really want to try the 917k though it the first time it been in any GT game before
Keep playing the GT Cafe mode, by the time you finish it you will have around 70-80 free cars in ur garage ( including porsche and ferrari) and about 2 million without any grind. Then you will get more free cars for getting bronze and gold on licences and missions, and more credits for doing all other single player stuff that will be left to do.

Right now i have more than 90 cars in my garage and 3.4 million available to blow. No grind. Just doing the single player content, and still alot left to do. I earned a total of 7 million without grinding so far.

The 917k is the car used for the last licence, so you can drive it there for free. Not the best condition to test drive a car but hey, better than blowing 18 millions.

Also as i mentioned before in the last page, if you already unlocked the Sports Mode, go there and choose to participate in the manufactor series. Then you will get 2 free racing cars to use from the manufactor you choose. But choose wisely cuz once you sign contract with a manufactor you can not change it untill the season is over. Before signing contract you can look at each brand and see what cars you will get if you sign for them, so make sure you pick a manufactor that will give you cars that you will like to use.

Con-Z-epT

Seems that it's not that easy.
I believe they are cars that have won at Le Mans.... one should be the Mercedes AMG CLK Le Mans car.
One may be the Ford GT, the OG one

And I am not sure about the last....but maybe an Audi or Porsche.

Edit: Porsche 917 (1970) I am guessing.

Further edit: Mercedes AMG CLK never won LeMans, so that one is out.

Could be the newer Audi
Although the trophy sits at 0.1% completion there still is no final and correct list. The cars you mentioned pop up on most lists but not on all. I just want to be safe because of these insane prices.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Surely you know this but you can skip the intro.

No. I hit every button on the controller. I eventually went and took a shit and a shower AND IT WAS STILL PLAYING. It finally just stopped.

Googling it looks like this is just another horrifically stupid design decision from this studio. Sony denied my refund request so I am stuck with this horseshit now. I mean these bitch tricks fucked up an intro, can't wait to see how bad the rest of the game is.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

No. I hit every button on the controller. I eventually went and took a shit and a shower AND IT WAS STILL PLAYING. It finally just stopped.

Googling it looks like this is just another horrifically stupid design decision from this studio. Sony denied my refund request so I am stuck with this horseshit now. I mean these bitch tricks fucked up an intro, can't wait to see how bad the rest of the game is.
I press circle and it disappears. Every time.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm confused now.

My voucher (that I thought was a discount) if for the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ’13.
But it is 2000000 credits with or without voucher.
Seem like the voucher is just to show the car on the Store?

Con-Z-epT

I was pretty obsessed with the Sports Mode last week after i finished the Café menus. Jumped back into the singleplayer events yesterday that weren't part of the café and having a fun time. I could spend days just with a single event to try endless combinations of cars and setups. The moment to moment gameplay is just a blast in every aspect.

SLB1904

Banned
I was pretty obsessed with the Sports Mode last week after i finished the Café menus. Jumped back into the singleplayer events yesterday that weren't part of the café and having a fun time. I could spend days just with a single event to try endless combinations of cars and setups. The moment to moment gameplay is just a blast in every aspect.
well said. i didn't spend £3k to finish Gran Turismo in a week.
im playing this thing for years like a did with sport.

Top Bottom