• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran turismo 7 - Powered by PS5

HTK

Banned
I followed a group on twitter where they live update all the store stocks from all the stores and digital stores. I live in Belgium and was looking roughly 5 months for a PS5.

I know i already have the G920 and owned thrustmaster Ferrari F458 FFB wheel and F430 FFB wheel before. I bought a house last year that i still renovate, im making a man cave where i want a complete setup with a decent seat and new wheel with PS5 support.
That sounds amazing, pictures when you're done with the project. I've done something similar but next time I get back into it again I'll redo the whole thing.

I followed a group on twitter where they live update all the store stocks from all the stores and digital stores. I live in Belgium and was looking roughly 5 months for a PS5. .
I asked because I had some sort of memory that you were from Belgium even of I wasn't sure. I'm living in Luxembourg, at this Moment, and it's some time that I'm unsuccessfully looking out for a standard model of PS5...

Last edited:

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I asked because I had some sort of memory that you were from Belgium even of I wasn't sure. I'm living in Luxembourg, at this Moment, and it's some time that I'm unsuccessfully looking out for a standard model of PS5...
You can follow it here, they have the best tracking. Luxembourg is very close to Belgium so you can get from here. They even put the link that goes directly to the shop cart so that you can buy it immediately.
https://twitter.com/ps5voorraadnl?lang=en

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Just pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, can't wait to play this! (please no more delays!!)
Can I just ask why and it’s a genuine question. Why not like 2 days before it’s out? Why have you given them £90 in advance?

I’m not trying to shit on your parade and answers like ‘because I can’ or ‘because I wanted to’ is not what I’m after. Just genuinely interested why now and not in nearly 2 months time.

NickFire

Can I just ask why and it’s a genuine question. Why not like 2 days before it’s out? Why have you given them £90 in advance?

I’m not trying to shit on your parade and answers like ‘because I can’ or ‘because I wanted to’ is not what I’m after. Just genuinely interested why now and not in nearly 2 months time.
I pre-ordered this one right after Xmas for a simple reason. I had PSN money in wallet, knew I was getting this game, and knew that if I left money in wallet I would blow it on 2k22 packs or some other combination of consumables.

DonJorginho

Banned

I had a spare £100 giftcard lying about from my Christmas gifts with nothing else on the store piquing my interest so decided to put my order down now.

I wouldn't have pre-ordered it this early if it was with my cash, I usually preorder the week of release depending on reviews apart from games I know I'll love leading up to release.

NickFire

DonJorginho DonJorginho N NickFire - appreciate the replies, thanks.
In general, I do not pre-order until right before if at all, because I've felt burned by hype too many times. When I deviate, it almost always means I had left over $ from a card and didn't trust myself to save it. Only recent exceptions were this and the PS5 GoT (which was essentially a known commodity based on reviews of last gen version).

Top Bottom