• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graphical Fidelity I Expect This Gen

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This looks absolutely incredible. It's shocking how much better it looks compared to GOW Ragnorak, and well every other next gen game released so far.

rUdoROS.gif

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Because he appears in every single graphics / tech thread downplaying console visuals and banging on about bleeding edge PC hardware which is irrelevant considering the average PC gamer is still running 8gigs of ram and a 1060.

He’s a troll. Always has been and it’s why he’s been banned so many times on so many forums.
Consoles already have weaker outdated hardware. Why should he be excited about what this consoles can do and not instead be "sad" about what devs could do on stronger pcs but won't because console parity???

SlimySnake

It looks a lot more alive with crazy animations. Ragnarok looks like an outdated game compared to it.
They shouldve at least updated character models. Freya and Kratos look damn near identical.

Featured-God-of-war-ragnarok-is-freya-evil-1.jpg

Meanwhile GG completely revamped not just her hair, but her face and even added hero lighting during gameplay. Something every cross gen game should be doing tbh.

2fc9e2a8c3787da0e92f7acea52e13927c61255e.gifv

Massive upgrade from her previous model.

tumblr_owy8951SN61w7pe26o2_400.gifv

xPikYx

Because he appears in every single graphics / tech thread downplaying console visuals and banging on about bleeding edge PC hardware which is irrelevant considering the average PC gamer is still running 8gigs of ram and a 1060.

He’s a troll. Always has been and it’s why he’s been banned so many times on so many forums.
But he is actually right, PC tech will be always ahead, doesn't matter what gpu the majority has

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
They shouldve at least updated character models. Freya and Kratos look damn near identical.

Featured-God-of-war-ragnarok-is-freya-evil-1.jpg

Meanwhile GG completely revamped not just her hair, but her face and even added hero lighting during gameplay. Something every cross gen game should be doing tbh.

2fc9e2a8c3787da0e92f7acea52e13927c61255e.gifv

Massive upgrade from her previous model.

tumblr_owy8951SN61w7pe26o2_400.gifv

Very true. I was thinking about it today and new God of War feels like going from GTA III to GTA Vice City when the new Horizon feels more like going from GTA III to GTA IV. A true generational leap.

VFXVeteran

Banned
Developers like Insomniac have spoken about how there’s massive amounts of performance still left on the table on PS5 and that’s after an insane looking first year game like Rift Apart.
Rift Apart had literally 0 advances in graphics tech. The game's appeal was 100% art direction.

Anyone would think its just over a year into the new generation where developers are still getting to know the hardware, updating and changing their tools (for a massive change in rendering that’s currently happening), being held back by PS4/XBo (due to cross gen because of chip shortages) and let’s not forget most developers have been working from home for the past two years due to Covid which brings its own challenges and delays.
Just like 2 years ago when people swore they knew more than the developers about the capabilities of these machines and ignored how limited the bandwidth constraints were with every single game that has come out so far, they'll be quiet 4yrs from now bringing this up again when games will still look relatively the same as today.

Last edited:

VFXVeteran

Banned

I never once mentioned the PC.
And yet, here I am after all the bans of console warriors on this website this year.

Last edited:

VFXVeteran

Banned
Be honest, if we could go back to the initial Ps4 unveil and you saw The last of us 2 would you not be insanely impressed?
I had this conversation several threads ago and won't engage in it's useless argument of trying to convince me that your perception is right and everyone else's is wrong.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

its like we have never been through a console generation

the real "next gen" games will come out after half of the generation around 2023-2024 , when we will see games like Spider man 2 , Wolverine , Gears 6 , Avowed , Fable , the ps5 only god of war and ghost of tsuhima , i bet these games will melt people's eyes
E3 Stalker 2 GIF by Xbox

E3 Ghost Dance GIF by Xbox

even stalker that isnt a 1st party game looks incrdible , just look at those details

Last edited:

MikeM

Consoles already have weaker outdated hardware. Why should he be excited about what this consoles can do and not instead be "sad" about what devs could do on stronger pcs but won't because console parity???
Is this sarcasm?

Majority of PCs run gpus weaker than PS5/Series X according to the Steam survey.
Devs today not targeting PS4/One consoles are targeting PCs with hard drives and not SSD tech. Console is not the lowest point here as this affects overall game design.
In addition, the lowest dev point today can’t be a 3060ti nor can it be a Zen 3 processor. A majority of gamers (pc or console) aren’t running anywhere near that, so all you’d be doing is developing a game for the minority. That’s bad for ROI.

SlimySnake

the real "next gen" games will come out after half of the generation around 2023-2024 , when we will see games like Spider man 2 , Wolverine , Gears 6 , Avowed , Fable , the ps5 only god of war and ghost of tsuhima , i bet these games will melt people's eyes
E3 Stalker 2 GIF by Xbox

even stalker that isnt a 1st party game looks incrdible , just look at those details
Nah, ive been through the last 4 generations as a hardcore gamer, and I remember playing next gen games in the first year. MGS2, DMC, GTA3, Tekken, Dead or Alive, Halo, PGR, even gamecube had some stunning looking games in the first year. Rouge Squadron, Resident evil 0, resident evil remake, all looked stunning.

Xbox 360 had gears. PS3 had Uncharted, Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword. PS4 had KZSF, Infamous, Driveclub all in the first year. The Order came out a little after the first year. Even the xbox one had Ryse and Forza 4 at launch, and sunset overdrive and forza horizon 2 within the first year. All games looked next gen. Yes, TLOU2, Red Dead 2 and Horizon looked better but it wasnt a generational difference.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Is this sarcasm?

Majority of PCs run gpus weaker than PS5/Series X according to the Steam survey.
Devs today not targeting PS4/One consoles are targeting PCs with hard drives and not SSD tech. Console is not the lowest point here as this affects overall game design.
In addition, the lowest dev point today can’t be a 3060ti nor can it be a Zen 3 processor. A majority of gamers (pc or console) aren’t running anywhere near that, so all you’d be doing is developing a game for the minority. That’s bad for ROI.
Ever heard of minimum and recommended system requirements??? They always go up with every console gen. Or do you think people have GTX 1060 since 1993 when Doom launched and will not upgrade when true current gen games launch and start to require RTX 2060+???
Devs not being able to target high end hardware because money don't makes less sad for true graphics "whores" with i9+RTX 3090 (like VFXVeteran VFXVeteran ) that would like see top graphics melting their hardware...

Last edited:

MikeM

Ever heard of minimum and recommended system requirements??? They always go up with every console gen. Or do you think people have GTX 1060 since 1993 when Doom launched and will not upgrade when true current gen games launch and start to require RTX 2060+???
Devs being not being able to target high end hardware because money don't makes less sad for true graphics "whores" with i9+RTX 3090 (like VFXVeteran VFXVeteran ) that would like see top graphics melting their hardware...
Yes I am aware of minimum and recommended specs. This is where I was going on about the minimum dev target which should be the minimum specs thereabouts.
And devs can push past the baseline (obviously) for higher end hardware. Using your vocabulary: have you ever heard of ultra settings?

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Yes I am aware of minimum and recommended specs. This is where I was going on about the minimum dev target which should be the minimum specs thereabouts.
And devs can target higher end hardware. Using your vocabulary: have you ever heard of ultra settings?
Ultra settings are not so ultra like they could be. We don't see assets like geometry and textures massively improved (or even with any improvement) on the pc versions of games. Just some effects here and there and LoD.

Last edited:

MikeM

Ultra settings are not so ultra like they could be. We don't see assets like geometry and textures massively improved (or even with any improvement) on the pc versions of games. Just some effects here and there and LoD.
All of which can be brutally expensive. Then factor in RT.
Devs can really push things harder in ultra if they wanted to, but then it becomes a “can it run Crysis” game that a lot of pc players will complain about. 🤷‍♂️

E3 Stalker 2 GIF by Xbox

Back in 2014, less than 6 months after launch of ps4/xbox one, we had: ryse, kz shadowfall, bf4, infamous second son, mgs ground zeroes. In 2015 we had Witcher 3, bloodborne, the order 1886, etc

We havnt had anything like that with these current systems in terms of a leap over the previous gen. We've got some great looking games like ratchet, forza 5, demons souls but that leap just isn't there. At least for me it hasn't. When I first got a ps5 and fired up Ground Zeroes and Infamous my jaw was on the floor.

E3 Stalker 2 GIF by Xbox

Why ate those videos so damn dark?

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I wonder if Sony Santa Monica will take the Ragnarok criticisms and try to take the visuals up a level
The main issue is it's being released on the ps4 so the ps5 version is gimped in certain ways. Yes you can scale resolution and fps but certain features you can't scale on older platforms.

To be blunt GOW can't really use all the ps5 power because it has to keep ps4 compatibility.

Back in 2014, less than 6 months after launch of ps4/xbox one, we had: ryse, kz shadowfall, bf4, infamous second son, mgs ground zeroes. In 2015 we had Witcher 3, bloodborne, the order 1886, etc

We havnt had anything like that with these current systems in terms of a leap over the previous gen. We've got some great looking games like ratchet, forza 5, demons souls but that leap just isn't there. At least for me it hasn't. When I first got a ps5 and fired up Ground Zeroes and Infamous my jaw was on the floor.
There’s a worldwide pandemic ongoing.

GymWolf

The main issue is it's being released on the ps4 so the ps5 version is gimped in certain ways. Yes you can scale resolution and fps but certain features you can't scale on older platforms.

To be blunt GOW can't really use all the ps5 power because it has to keep ps4 compatibility.
Same for horizon 2 but it manage to look much better than the first one while being a full fledged open world game, if anything, gow was the one who had to show the bigger jump just for being the smaller game.

SlimySnake

Same for horizon 2 but it manage to look much better than the first one while being a full fledged open world game, if anything, gow was the one who had to show the bigger jump just for being the smaller game.
Yep. I think the simple fact is that SSM is no longer the graphical powerhouse it used to be. Both studios are bound by the same constraints. GG is further limited by having to render a massive open world, and yet they look pretty much a gen apart.

It's possible that Cory took all the best designers and artists with him for his new IP leaving Ragnorak in the hands of the B team. We saw this play out with GOW Ascension and KZ Shadowfall, the A team was busy making new IPs. It's shocking how similar this looks to the first game. I am getting Ascension vibes here and that's never a good thing. I mean they are reusing the main midgard hub world. Oh now the lake is frozen, wow a new texture! Like come on. This is a $70 AAA sequel. Dont reuse anything on principle. When Insomniac did it for Miles they charged only $40 for it.

Even EA devs had Fifa players updated to use the next gen Frostbite hair tech. NBA2k22 completely changed the character models. Insomniac added ray tracing, upped the crowd density by an insane amount, and completely changed the character models. Complete with new hair rendering. All for a standalone $40 expansion. And I dont think even that was enough. Bluepoint has shown that you can have a massively upgraded graphics engine run on top of a last gen engine. Hell, not just engine, the entire game. You can have the same last gen PS4 game AND have Demon Souls quality graphics for PS5 owners.

Horizon shows just what you can do with next gen. Better character models, hero lighting during gameplay, better water tech, better overall lighting, better hair, better facial animations. I would love to see the PS4 version because aside from those changes, its supposed to look identical but i dont see how, and thats exciting.

“Each generation of consoles brings extra power that lets us add even denser polygons to our character models, so we can create finer details such as peach fuzz, smooth contouring, or finer texture details and accurate materials expression, to name a few. And not only do visual aspects benefit from the new PlayStation 5 hardware — we have also increased the number of skeletal joints to bring our deformations and facial expressions to a whole new level for more credible and immersive character performance. All in all, a dream come true for both players and developers!”

On the PlayStation 5, we can add so much more detail graphically. We can see the tiny hairs on Aloy’s face, for example. You can also see a ton of detail from far away.

I don't think many people notice in the demo, but you could see moss growing on the rocks. On the PlayStation 5, each individual strand of moss is rendered individually. So this machine is so powerful, and it can add so much more detail to the image. I think that's one of the biggest deltas, next to the processing power of the machine. We also use it for a specific lighting rig. This is a cinematic lighting rig that we normally only have time to use in cinematics. Because the PlayStation 5 is so much more powerful, we have it on all the time. During gameplay, there's a very high-quality rendering and lighting system on a lot. So there are all these extra features that make the game look even better.

hfw_market.jpg

GymWolf

Gow was sony most important game of the past gen, i can't believe that they are treating the sequel like an after tought with the B team, ascension was made during the decline of the brand (same for kz4) but today the gow brand is healtier than ever, it must be something else but if that is the truth, then at sony they are really fucked in the mind.

Can you even imagine if horizon 2 was ps5 only...jesus if i have to wait ps6 for horizon 3 (crossgen with ps5) i'm going to kill the fucking jimbo...

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Yep. I think the simple fact is that SSM is no longer the graphical powerhouse it used to be. Both studios are bound by the same constraints. GG is further limited by having to render a massive open world, and yet they look pretty much a gen apart.

It's possible that Cory took all the best designers and artists with him for his new IP leaving Ragnorak in the hands of the B team. We saw this play out with GOW Ascension and KZ Shadowfall, the A team was busy making new IPs. It's shocking how similar this looks to the first game. I am getting Ascension vibes here and that's never a good thing. I mean they are reusing the main midgard hub world. Oh now the lake is frozen, wow a new texture! Like come on. This is a $70 AAA sequel. Dont reuse anything on principle. When Insomniac did it for Miles they charged only $40 for it.

Even EA devs had Fifa players updated to use the next gen Frostbite hair tech. NBA2k22 completely changed the character models. Insomniac added ray tracing, upped the crowd density by an insane amount, and completely changed the character models. Complete with new hair rendering. All for a standalone $40 expansion. And I dont think even that was enough. Bluepoint has shown that you can have a massively upgraded graphics engine run on top of a last gen engine. Hell, not just engine, the entire game. You can have the same last gen PS4 game AND have Demon Souls quality graphics for PS5 owners.

Horizon shows just what you can do with next gen. Better character models, hero lighting during gameplay, better water tech, better overall lighting, better hair, better facial animations. I would love to see the PS4 version because aside from those changes, its supposed to look identical but i dont see how, and thats exciting.

hfw_market.jpg

I dont get all the hype with this screenshot. The image quality looks really high, but it is a pre release shot from game informer. Also I understand why guerilla are doing the hero lighting because it will show Aloy in her "best light" . However its actually less realistic to have artificial lights iluminating Aloy. Reminds me a lot of AC Valhalla visually.

Hunnybun

hfw_market.jpg

Hyperbole much?

Part of the reason that Horizon 2 looks like a bigger leap is that GOW was a much better looking game than the first Horizon.

People go on about the improved Aloy model, but for me the new Kratos still looks better than her, even though it's a smaller improvement.

And while overall the Ragnarok footage we've seen does look quite close to the first game, there were still scenes that looked up there with the best we've seen from HFW.

People need to be a bit patient.

Lethal01

People go on about the improved Aloy model, but for me the new Kratos still looks better than her, even though it's a smaller improvement.
Your taste in character design are yours, Aloy looks clearly better on a technical level

And while overall the Ragnarok footage we've seen does look quite close to the first game, there were still scenes that looked up there with the best we've seen from HFW.

No scene we have seen comes close to the fidelity of the forbidden west trailers

Hunnybun

Your taste in character design are yours, Aloy looks clearly better on a technical level

No scene we have seen comes close to the fidelity of the forbidden west trailers

The scene with him looking out over the world is actually probably better than anything from any of the HFW footage we've had.

Sosokrates

I wonder what the first current gen game will be that has some advanced and new fluid(when I say fluid I mean gases as well, like smoke) simulation.

I like the fog effect in returnal, but im hoping its pushed even further.

GymWolf

Hyperbole much?

Part of the reason that Horizon 2 looks like a bigger leap is that GOW was a much better looking game than the first Horizon.

People need to be a bit patient.
It's not just the raw graphic, animations all around look extremely similar to the first gow while horizon showed a much improved animation system.

Also horizon just showed major introduction like the glider and the grapple hook, gow just looked like the same stuff, incredibly tasteful stuff but still samey.

Also gow was better than horizon in some graphical parts but not everywhere.

Just for the record, this is a close up of aloy's face ingame, not really that inferior to kratos tbh, same for the materials of the armours since material are excellent in horizon.

33528549645_75c92f835b_b.jpg

33218297222_d8931834b8_o.png

Last edited:

I do find it interesting because it also shows us how distinctly different these first party studios are operated and managed. I think it comes down to allocation of resources and man power along with scheduling.

A few months ago MLiD dropped an interview with a SSM developer who specialised in VFX (he also previously worked on COD) and there was a lot of information in there. He stated that GOW Ragnarok had started development immediately after the release of the first game. He didn't mention GOWR directly but it was obvious he was talking about it given the context of the conversation being on cross-generation support and he also kind slipped up saying it was the GOW sequel as well lol

It gives us a lot of insight into how SSM are utilising the PS5 for GOWR beyond what we have seen in the trailer.

Here's a quote on cranking up cross-gen games on the newer hardware:

"It's really coming down to what the new hardware has, it has a better CPU and GPU which allows us to...like when you go into Unreal Engine 4 and play with tessellation, and you just have tessellation, and you know you don't really appreciate that option is very expensive, one thing I have seen implemented into our engine is better tessellation on the PS5 vs. PS4 and that can make things look really better, meshes look smoother and there's less pixelation which is always a bonus and top of that it's mainly being able to load in textures, we've had this issue in game development for a really long time with hard drives, it's funny we skipped a generation and went to NVMe and never went to SSD...to have that in an average persons hardware is crazy...it's great for textures, they didn't increase our memory (greatly) so what we have to do is hot load textures in and out much better to make it look 4K because we can't just up-res textures without more memory...so we have to hope the streaming (from SSD) works really well and it does."

Cross-gen developement on GOWR:

"I don't think last-gen will hold up next-gen right now...like this game started development straight after GOW, they didn't not just do anything for 4 years, of course it was going to work on PS4 because that's what they had at the time, when it comes to moving to the next-gen it usually comes two years after the release of the console because games take so long to develop."

Tom: Is the SSD revolutionary or not?

"It is in a ton of ways!"

Tom: But is it more about actually enhancing the graphics or is more about making the game easy to develop?

"It's really all of it, it doesn't enhance the graphics directly, I know for VFX it's a big thing because we have to stream in textures, and if you can't stream in textures for like explosions and fire you're going to have like a 4 megapixel spray and it's going to look terrible... a lot of the freedom we have with streaming now is we didn't stream as much as we used to because we knew we couldn't rely on a HDD to stream these textures but now we stream more things then ever because we know the SSD can stream these things in high resolution".

Some final thoughts from myself, it's a shame GOWR is not going after bleeding edge visuals like it's predecessors, but regardless it's going to be a day one purchase for me and I'm sure many others, the story really is the biggest selling point of the game. The graphics are still some of the best to date and they have definitely cranked things up on the PS5 version judging by this interview and of course the trailer. As long as I get to play it in 60 FPS I'm not going to complain :)

You can watch the interview here.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

It will be interesting to see how starfield compares to a cross gen open world game like forbidden west.

It's not just the raw graphic, animations all around look extremely similar to the first gow while horizon showed a much improved animation system.

Also horizon just showed major introduction like the glider and the grapple hook, gow just looked like the same stuff, incredibly tasteful stuff but still samey.

Just for the record, this is a close up of aloy's face ingame, not really that inferior to kratos tbh, same for the materials of the armours since material are excellent in horizon.

That model is the same with different lighting (and maybe a bit more makeup in the bottom one)... count individual air in the eyebrows and eyelashes. However, the ear on the side could use a couple more polygons, but we don't see that part on the top image.

Sosokrates

I do find it interesting because it also shows us how distinctly different these first party studios are operated and managed. I think it comes down to allocation of resources and man power along with scheduling.

A few months ago MLiD dropped an interview with a SSM developer who specialised in VFX (he also previously worked on COD) and there was a lot of information in there. He stated that GOW Ragnarok had started development immediately after the release of the first game. He didn't mention GOWR directly but it was obvious he was talking about it given the context of the conversation being on cross-generation support and he also kind slipped up saying it was the GOW sequel as well lol

It gives us a lot of insight into how SSM are utilising the PS5 for GOWR beyond what we have seen in the trailer.

"It's really coming down to what the new hardware has, it has a better CPU and GPU which allows us to...like when you go into Unreal Engine 4 and play with tessellation, and you just have tessellation, and you know you don't really appreciate that option is very expensive, one thing I have seen implemented into our engine is better tessellation on the PS5 vs. PS4 and that can make things look really better, meshes look smoother and there's less pixelation which is always a bonus and top of that it's mainly being able to load in textures, we've had this issue in game development for a really long time with hard drives, it's funny we skipped a generation and went to NVMe and never went to SSD...to have that in an average persons hardware is crazy...it's great for textures, they didn't increase our memory (greatly) so what we have to do is hot load textures in and out much better to make it look 4K because we can't just up-res textures without more memory...so we have to hope the streaming (from SSD) works really well and it does."

"I don't think last-gen will hold up next-gen right now...like this game started development straight after GOW, they didn't not just do anything for 4 years, of course it was going to work on PS4 because that's what they had at the time, when it comes to moving to the next-gen it usually comes two years after the release of the console because games take so long to develop."

Tom: But is it more about actually enhancing the graphics or is more about making the game easy to develop?

"It's really all of it, it doesn't enhance the graphics directly, I know for VFX it's a big thing because we have to steam in textures, and if you can't stream in textures for like explosions and fire you're going to have like a 4 megapixel spray and it's going to look terrible... a lot of the freedom we have with streaming now is we didn't stream as much as we used to because we knew we couldn't rely on a HDD to stream these textures but now we stream more things then ever because we know the SSD can stream these things in high resolution".

Some final thoughts from myself, it's a shame GOWR is not going after bleeding edge visuals like it's predecessors, but regardless it's going to be a day one purchase for me and I'm sure many others, the story really is the biggest selling point of the game. The graphics are still some of the best to date and they have definitely cranked things up on the PS5 version judging by this interview and of course the trailer. As long as I get to play it in 60 FPS I'm not going to complain :)

Interesting interview, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Hunnybun

Well I'm not sure of the value of these extreme close ups since that's not how we experience the game. For me the Kratos model was just clearly superior to almost every main character last gen, and Aloy was just ok, but nothing special.

I've played both games recently and imo the difference in visual quality is pretty stark. God of War has probably aged the best of all the PS4 exclusives that I've gone back to since getting a PS5.

In terms of gameplay advances - that wasn't really something I was commenting on, but again I'd just urge patience. We've seen very little of the game. We didn't know much about any advances by HFW until that gameplay walkthrough, and Ragnarok simply hasn't had an equivalent showing yet.

SlimySnake

"It's really all of it, it doesn't enhance the graphics directly, I know for VFX it's a big thing because we have to stream in textures, and if you can't stream in textures for like explosions and fire you're going to have like a 4 megapixel spray and it's going to look terrible... a lot of the freedom we have with streaming now is we didn't stream as much as we used to because we knew we couldn't rely on a HDD to stream these textures but now we stream more things then ever because we know the SSD can stream these things in high resolution".

Ooh this is very interesting stuff. Hadnt read this before. It's good to get some confirmation that SSD does not enhance the graphics directly. I keep getting into these ridiculous arguments where I end up essentially downplaying the SSD because everyone thinks the PS5 SSD will improve the graphics. Nah, they will just improve the streaming of assets which is important for things like fast traversal but wont turn the 10 tflops gpu into a 15 tflops GPU.

I am also going to purchase it on Day 1. I just want them to learn from GG and implement some of the enhancements they have made in Horizon, and then go a little bit beyond.

Need to see:
- Fast travel between Realms without having to go all the way back to the realm tower. Or waste time in the portal world.
- Completely different character models for the PS5 version. Like how FIfa and NBA did it. This is a game coming out 2 years after launch, it cannot look identical in anyway.
- Better hair rendering. I still see PS4 quality hair and fur.
- The black girl's model looks stunning. Everyone is losing their shit over a black person being in norse mythology while Im like shes the best looking thing in the game who gives a shit if shes black. Bring all character models up to her standard.
- Enhance the foliage, foliage draw distance and allow foliage interaction. Assassins creed did this at launch. The PS5 version had better foliage than even the PC version.
- Lastly, and this is important, use ray tracing in some form. Reflections are not needed in this world but you can use RT GI or even software based GI that Demon Souls used. This game simply cannot be a straight port native 4k 60 fps remaster. They need to make a 1440p 60 fps mode that looks at least as good as Demon Souls.

Top Bottom