• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greatest..Indy Pro Wrestler promo clip ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Man, that makes me want to see this guy's matches. Is he just in random indies, or can he be seen on dvds at all?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
ahah this guy is awesome. If he put on some more muscle he could be in the WWE.

Ripclawe

Banned
more info here
http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/index.php?showtopic=17760

I believe the story is that he has a giant, hard penis that cannot be hurt by mere mortals.

His match today with Chris Bosh was truely great. To see some more Tornado get some tapes from Rudosmedia.com. I recomend getting One Step Beyond featuring him and Ebessan taking on Topgun Talwar and Kuishimbo Kamen.

he's a rookie in socal, hes decent...he has major hops and is pretty funny. He's decent know, but has tons of time for improvment. He's usually in some 6 or 8 man at PWG, and before he leaves he generally makes it a point to steal something.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
LOL giant hard penis and he makes it a point to stela something after the match. K this guy is my new hero.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EYE
MM
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FightyF

Banned
"Holy crap" took the words right out of my mouth.

Though amateurish, I liked some of his wrestling. That shin kick and then a spin kick to the back of the head is not only awesome, but I love how he casually pulls it off. Thanks for sharing...I'm beginning to realize that I'm not outgrowing rasslin, I'm just getting tired of the WWE.

Trevelyon

HOLY SHIT!

HAHAHHA

That guy who went for the low blow.
_ROFL.gif
_ROFL.gif
_ROFL.gif

hobbitx

Haha, that guy is great. All he needs to do is bulk up a little, tighten up his moves some more, and he'd could be a great WWE wrestler.

The second he does that pimp slap on any national TV, or if someone attempts the low blow and he no-sells it, he's a star.

TNA could make a goldmine with this guy.

Sorry guys, but the reason why the WWE sucks is because they would never touch a guy like that. And if they did, they would screw up his gimmick.

FightyF

Banned
Sorry guys, but the reason why the WWE sucks is because they would never touch a guy like that. And if they did, they would screw up his gimmick.

Yeah...that last point rings true. Too many examples to list...it just goes to show that either way, the WWE would make the wrong decision.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
yeah, remember how great mattitude was on smackdown? Move him to raw, and now he is a pussy. Way to go Vince! Beyond the obvious feud with Val Venis, what else would they do with him?

Guzim

ChumsGum said:
Who cares about this guy, gimme the name of that song!!!

Suga Free is the artist, that I know.
The name of the song is called cool.

Some sad news :(
One bit of sad news. Since those bits were taped, IIRC, he lost a hair vs. hair match against Rising Son. So the fro could be no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom