• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Official Trailer

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
anyone notice Jason is wearing Claude's outfit

G5h0MB0.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dude main character gave off cop vibes when I first saw the trailer.
It would be an interesting premise. How does one narratively bring together the ability to be an undercover but also allow the ’player’ to go around and murder, rob, steal during the moment to moment gameplay.
I mean as main characters before you could do all these things and it made sense.
Wait and see, wait and see.
I’m excited for more news and reveals. I hope the mission design is something they seriously tackle.
At the very least an informant. And it's no secret that law enforcement and letter agencies let their informants get away with literal trafficking, rape, racketeering and murder "to bring down bigger fish."

Whitey Bulger is one example in a sea of endless ones to pull from.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Jason stood out to me in the trailer for some reason, it took me a little bit to put my finger on why. At first I thought he looked vaguely familiar. Then I realized, he just reminds me of the general GTA 4 character design style. Jason seems like a modern/realistic evolution of that super-duper stylized almost cartoony look GTA 4 characters had. I don't really notice it with any other characters though, just him.

xsm71Mu.jpg
gaXpBKs.jpg
He looks sort of like a young Jim Caviezel.

Mephisto40

if the game covers all of leonida (florida) how cool would it be if there was also some sort of interactive disney world style park to explore. if anyone could that right especially in terms of scale it's rockstar
It wouldn't make sense for them to have the map based where it is and not have a parody of Disney World in there somewhere

Gonna make for some great side missions

Bluecondor

Last edited:

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
What are the chances that "Jason" is actually a created character that you get to make in the beginning of the game

so you play as Lucia and her partner, who is your created character....what is the possibility of that?

K2D

Banned
Anyone else notice the opening frames of this gif of Lucia? looks like she has a beard. Perhaps Rockstar is trolling us?

giphy.gif

Sorry I ruined your fap :/
For a second there I though it was some kind of intentional Easter egg, until I checked and realized it's her striped hair. Almost disappointed lol

amigastar

I hope Rockstar works a little bit on the eyes. It's the usual problem with videogames that the eyes look dead or as they would be blind, same case here.

Last edited:

TastyPastry

watched the whole interview with her, rockstar knows how to cast, she's pretty great you can see that she can be a badass and funny at the same time. i also think she's cute as hell.

I mean I hear Lucia in her voice, but of COURSE, she is going to deny it. It hasn't been revealed yet, so she can easily say she has no involvement at the present time.
I know, but she’s an actress, she’s gonna wanna ride that clout, if it’s really her I feel like she would’ve hinted a little more. Or had a different reaction than being taken aback at being asked about it. But I dunno maybe

Top Bottom