• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just played the game yesterday for the first time, and it's definitely fun. I will have to try to get some online practice in as well

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'd be down yeah.

I have an absolutely terrible, terrible lag though :D

Jubern

You really have to wonder though: With Gundam absolutely KILLING the concurrence in arcades (most mid to big-sized arcades have like minimum 20 machines), how long does Bandai-Namco have to wait so that a port would actually be profitable?

I mean the port would cost barely a thing to produce and sell well, but would likely entail a somewhat lower arcade revenue, which is likely monstruous right now.

1629.gif

1629.gif

1629.gif

Dibs on FB OT :p

sephi22

I'm thinking of importing the Greatest Hits version of this game to play between the GTAV - PS4 launch drought. Do you guys still play?

Bombless

I'm thinking of importing the Greatest Hits version of this game to play between the GTAV - PS4 launch drought. Do you guys still play?

I haven't played online, mostly play with friends in local, which is crazy fun already. I'd say if you're a fan you might as well grab it to have some training for FB.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
itshappening.gif!

Surprised it's being pushed to next year, given that all the latest instalments have been released every 2 years.
It's obviously because we are actually getting a PS3/Vita cross-platform awesomeness.
BELIEVE

I hope Full Boost PS3 has LAN play. Once online play is end-of-life'd for PS3, I don't wanrt multiplayer to be relegated to that 30fps splitscreen struggle.

itshappening.gif!

Surprised it's being pushed to next year, given that all the latest instalments have been released every 2 years.
It's obviously because we are actually getting a PS3/Vita cross-platform awesomeness.
BELIEVE

Vita/PS3 crossplay would be the bees knees :O

So what exactly is the difference between EX VS and Full Boost? More suits I suppose? What about the gameplay?

More suits, rebalanced units, changes to certain unit costs, gameplay changes, gameplay additions (different EX Bursts, everyone has EX bursts, added moves). It's like going from SFIII to Third Strike.

JKTrix

Caught this news while I was abroad, pretty excite.

I really hope they make this downloadable on release date (and advertise as such). I'd have downloaded JoJo if I knew I could before my order was already confirmed and shipping. In fact I did download it anyway, so now I have an extra physical copy.

Caught this news while I was abroad, pretty excite.

I really hope they make this downloadable on release date (and advertise as such). I'd have downloaded JoJo if I knew I could before my order was already confirmed and shipping. In fact I did download it anyway, so now I have an extra physical copy.
Yeah, it'll probably be day 1 on PSN so no worries.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Find Jubern and cut a deal with him to get codes for you.

Based Jubern, PSN code dealer #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom