• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite, BF2042, or COD Vanguard... what are you most interested in?

Halo, Battlefield, or Call of Duty?

• Battlefield 2042

Votes: 117 39.9%
  • Call of Duty Vanguard

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Halo Infinite

Votes: 163 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HTK

Banned
I've only played the Vanguard beta, I'll reserve my choice after I play Halo this weekend and Battlefield Beta. It's really between Halo and BF for me, Vanguard was meh.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Most interested in BF at this point having played the other 2

COD is dead to me after that beta and Halo will get a lot of love from me this season

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
no-none.gif

j0hnnix

BF2042, was invited twice for Halo beta and did not have that excitement for it's Multiplayer like I have for BF.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm really interested in seeing if 343 has made a good Halo SP campaign. Their previous 2 attempts haven't even come close to the Bungie iterations. I'm hopeful because it looks like they've accomplished something special with the MP based on reactions so far.

Last edited:

twilo99

I've only played the Vanguard beta, I'll reserve my choice after I play Halo this weekend and Battlefield Beta. It's really between Halo and BF for me, Vanguard was meh.

The sound on Vanguard sucked, otherwise I enjoyed it. They will struggle with the guns I think.. WWII era guns don't excite much.

HTK

Banned
The sound on Vanguard sucked, otherwise I enjoyed it. They will struggle with the guns I think.. WWII era guns don't excite much.

For me Call of Duty MP died with Modern Warfare 2019. Since then they've been following their new found philosophy on CoD and I just can't stand it.

Halo since it's the most noob friendly of the three games and what i've seen on last videos looked nice.

BF 2042 also looks great, if any of my friends get this one, i will most likely play it too.

About CoD Vanguard i saw some videos yesterday and oof...

BigLee74

As an Xbox owner, I am in the lucky position of being able to buy and play all three. I would anyway - it’s just a shame that they are all coming out together, as it will be hard to focus on just one.

Having said that, I’m sure Halo will be commanding most of my time, and for a long time!

These "which are you looking forward to" always gears towards the underdog cause the numbers will go sales wise

1. COD
2. Halo (gamepass engagment too)
3. battlefield

But Cod and Halo...halo feels so good after this past flight. I went from not caring to genuinely interested. COD is cod, the go to game for when im bored. Battlefield wont be good.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If that Vanguard beta was good, I'd say that. But I'm going for BF now. Vanguard was shit and I've always preferred COD over BF.

I'm not a Halo gamer. But you never know, maybe I'll give it a whirl as it's on GP. I'll test out the open beta.

Halo Infinite.
I don't like any Halo after Reach. But this looks a little more like it has the spirit of the originals with some improvements. And i like Halo campaigns and lore

The only COD i've liked in 15 years is Black Ops 4. So i have no interest in COD

I loved Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, Battlefield 4, 1943 and Bad Company 2. Can't stand BF One or BF5. So i have no confidence in DICE to make a good game. two bad star wars game and 2 bad Battlefield games in a row with these ppl

A.Romero

Battlefield has all my hype but as a GP subscriber I'm jumping into Halo as well.

Don't know when, though. My GPU crapped out 4 months ago and haven't gotten a new one...

Can’t say I’m excited for any of them. I’m done with Destiny. Bored of Warzone and Cold War. I need a new FPS game in my life. Based on my time with the Alpha and Beta, I cancelled my preorder for Vanguard. And I never do that. Looking forward to trying Halo this weekend but have low expectations based on 343 incompetence. Disappointed from what I’ve seen of 2042 so far.

tmlDan

BF2042 looks amazing, I will play Halo and Vanguard but I know BF will take up my life, this one is the one folks.

Top Bottom